Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718

Thread: Philadelphia Flyers

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I need an 02-03 Topps Chrome REFRACTOR #75 Keith Primeau. I have been putting this refractor set together for over 10 years, and that is the LAST CARD I need for the set! I have plenty of Flyers cards to trade. I would even trade you a BLACK refractor (#/100) of Primeau from that set for his regular refractor if I cant find anything else you'd like. I would definitely trade in your favor if you find this card for me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Smile

I found it! $1.25 on COMC, and its mine! My set is complete...

http://s1375.photobucket.com/user/Sh...library/z-TEMP

I need an 02-03 Topps Chrome REFRACTOR #75 Keith Primeau. I have been putting this refractor set together for over 10 years, and that is the LAST CARD I need for the set! I have plenty of Flyers cards to trade. I would even trade you a BLACK refractor (#/100) of Primeau from that set for his regular refractor if I cant find anything else you'd like. I would definitely trade in your favor if you find this card for me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just updated my Flyers album in my bucket. About 250 different Flyers cards http://s1375.photobucket.com/user/Sh...y/Philadelphia

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718