Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Dave Niehaus

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dave Niehaus

Dave Niehaus

Dave Niehaus (February 19, 1935 – November 10, 2010) was an American sportscaster. He was the lead play-by-play announcer for the American League's Seattle Mariners from their inaugural season in 1977 until his death in 2010. He was awarded in 2008 the Ford C. Frick Award by the Major League Baseball Hall of Fame. The Frick award is the highest honor for American baseball broadcasters. Among Pacific Northwest fans and his peers, Niehaus is considered one of the finest sportscasters in history. Niehaus died of a heart attack at his Bellevue, WA home on November 10, 2010 at the age of 75.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another great voice of baseball and TTM'r lost, so sad! RIP

SCF Rewards
    Country

I had just sent to him, about a week ago. I am working on the rest of the HOF. Very sad and tragic. My prayers are to his family.