Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Keep in mind his returns don't have anything to do with geographical location; it is a matter of when he opens YOUR item. I would bet anything he didn't sit down and sign everything he had in one day and send it all out at the same time. Some people got the luck of the draw and got them already. Most of the people posting here are several months to a year waiting, one guy waited less than three months.

Don't freak out just yet, my friend. It'll get there. It may be this time next year but it'll get there :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's annoying bc I sent in July and people that sent in sept got him back already.

SCF Rewards
    Country

anyone gotten back after sending to the p.o. box? im hoping he still has that addy

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (46) Trader Retreat
    Country

Everything I've seen come back so far was sent to the Rangers. His home mail must be someplace else in the "autograph request room(s)".

SCF Rewards
    Country

Everything I've seen come back so far was sent to the Rangers. His home mail must be someplace else in the "autograph request room(s)".

so you think he just hasnt gotten to those yet?

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's annoying bc I sent in July and people that sent in sept got him back already.

That's because your item is lower in the pile. My stuff is down there even further, I sent to ST. I sent again in October and already got that one back; which to me lets me know he stacks his mail. Just relax, it's going to come. He isn't just going to skip your letter out of the thousand he has.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

My ST requests both came back signed Thursday!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Couldnt be more angry, disappointed and disillusioned with the hobby. I have about 50 requests out, most of which were sent in november. I was on a decent slump in December, which I chalked up to the holidays.

I had to leave town for christmas, and was away for 2 weeks. I figured that while I was gone I was going to get a BUNCH of successes. While I was gone I saw everyone and their brother get a Josh Hamilton back and was excited to get him as well as I sent to him twice this season.

So I got back to town and finally worked up the courage to check my mail. After 2 weeks I had only 3 envelopes in there- an excruciating RTS from Sandy Koufax (at one of the secret addresses people have succeeded), and 2 envelopes both postmarked "fort worth texas."

I opened them and it was Josh Hamilton in both. I would have been ECSTATIC except for the fact that both autographs were written by sharpies with no ink to the point of being almost illegible, AND he didn't put one of my cards back in the top loader I sent and IT GOT BENT. These are some of the ugliest autographs I have in my collection, and this was from one of the top 5 favorite players of mine of all time (scans to follow).

Additionally, I failed to get Pat Gillick back, after watching dozens of people get him back over Christmas who had sent LATER THAN I DID.

I couldn't be more upset right now...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Its all part of the TTM game homie. You just got to take it in stride and hope for the best. I have tons of requests out to addresses others on here had success with, and I'm 0-10.. it's just the way it goes.

The only thing to do is keep sending and hope for the best. The TTM game is a tricky creature. Sometimes it works out for nothing short of the best and other times its nothing but a drought.

Good luck moving forward in 2011!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok so I lied- as I look at these scans and at the cards, you can't even see the corner creases in the bowman gold card, and the signatures look OK. I think I was just in such a rage of disappointment over the lack of holiday successes that I took for granted a success from the MVP of the league and one of my favorite players!

AWESOME!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast