Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Panthers481724's Items on eBay

Autographs through the mail.

I have never done this before but I want to start. But I have some questions for those who have done it before.

What do you usually send the card in? regular envelope? bubblemailer?

Do you send it in sleeve and topoader and expect the signer to take it out and put it back in?

Do you include a note? what do you usually say?

Any tips or help would be appreciated.

thanks in advance.

SCF Rewards
    Country

your best bet is to ask in the autograph forum here but basically:

-you can send in a regular envelope with regular postage
    -ALWAYS send a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope for the athlete to return your cards in
    -send a letter, i usually hand-write mine...in the letter you're gonna want to introduce yourself, say why you're a fan then politely ask if they could sign the enclosed cards
    -i dont usually send in a sleeve/toploader...ive had times when the player just signs the toploader and not the actual card!

any other questions, feel free to PM me or ask away in the autograph discussion forum :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

ranks-you said it all-ive also had players sign the cover-i have even had them sign the return envelope.and hand writting looks alot better than typed.
    good luck,mdale-and don'e expect to get stuff back quick-i just got melo back it took 5 years for a pp post card.