Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Country
    See hampcards's Items on eBay

Sorry if your in America you need to spit out some English nothing else...if not then take your happy butt back to where ever

Sorry if your in America you need to spit out some English

Thats what she said

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

Sorry if your in America you need to spit out some English

Thats what she said

What are we in, 8th grade? Grow up.

BANNED

Country
    See gostevenjackson!'s Items on eBay

Sorry if your in America you need to spit out some English nothing else...if not then take your happy butt back to where ever

And you are exactly?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (66) Hobby Insider
    Country
    See archie44's Items on eBay

My daughter had a mandatory foreign language--French or Spanish
    kind of a no brainer

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

My daughter had a mandatory foreign language--French or Spanish
    kind of a no brainer

In most high schools, you are required to take a foreign language.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (66) Hobby Insider
    Country
    See archie44's Items on eBay

I agree, but the choice is really a no brainer

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See zaccheus85's Items on eBay

1. Perhaps those immigrating to America should learn English, but perhaps Americans should also learn other languages. I am a proponent of immigrants speaking English but perhaps if the majority of Americans were bi/multi lingual the rest of the world would view us more as the land of opportunity and less like a land of ignorant snobs.

2. What if their butts are happy here?

That's quite the kick in the teeth to those whose languages were spoken here long before English ever was.

+Another 1

SCF Rewards
    Country

Really? Ignorance is truly bliss; especially with people making comments like the aforesaid. And this is a testament to what is truly wrong in the United (get the word) States!

That's quite the kick in the teeth to those whose languages were spoken here long before English ever was.

Very true! Thank you for further clarifying, and possibly educating those less fortunate.

I am a Latino and people don't understand the hardships we face on a day-to-day basis and its quite irratating. For instance, when I go back home to Arizona to visit family; I am constantly being pulled over by the Border Patrol and having to show my passport and I will NEVER entertain questions from them aside from showing my citizenship documentation. I absolutely hate them! Furthermore, when I am crossing the border back from Mexico; they immediately speak to me in Spanish, which is dumb seeing how they infer/assume that I speak Spanish because of my dark skin.

America is predicated upon freedom unless you are brown and are near a border town.

G

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (44)
    Country
    Cincinnati Reds Texas Rangers

What are we in, 8th grade? Grow up.

Well actually I'm in 7th grade but I only speak English & will die only speaking English. Call me a small person or whatever but that's my true feelings on it. I also live on the Southern border tip of Texas!!

BANNED

Country
    See gostevenjackson!'s Items on eBay

Well actually I'm in 7th grade but I only speak English & will die only speaking English. Call me a small person or whatever but that's my true feelings on it. I also live on the Southern border tip of Texas!!

And thats your first language, as you should ... but why should someone have to speak the language you speak if its not their first... spoiler: they don't

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast