Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See intimadator2007's Items on eBay

New gun laws coming in weeks ?

They say they want to make gun laws safer , Uh how about starting with there own justice dept. and not send thousands of guns to mexican drug cartels that kill border agents and our own citizens . I do have a permit for conceal and carry here in Georgia , And I do what it says i can do carry in the open , I did go thru a background check and know what I am doing when my pistol is on my hip , They are using the Arizona shooting as a reason for this . I go to gun shows and pawn shops just browsing for my next piece and have never seen a dealer sell a gun Illeagly, But if you listen to whasington they are flying out the door to killers , I say the Killers are in the justice dept . And leave our guns out of it ...

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washing...giffords_n.htm

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

Since most criminals get their guns on the black market, how is making it harder to purchase a gun legally helping matters? SMH

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See undefeated*'s Items on eBay

Pointless.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (44)
    Country
    Seattle Seahawks

Won't be long and they will probably quit having guns on hand at hunting/sports/gun shops and not even make your gun until you pass your background check etc... once you get your background check you will recieve a scannable firearms id like a credit card hard to counterfeit. Then have many fire arms on hand at firing ranges/target practices to test ones out so you know what you want to buy. As for collectible fire arms/gun shows they will have them limited to the masses and only be for people that have their fire arms cards that will be scanned at the door .. without it you cannot get in. All of this made up ofcourse but the way "America" has been heading since it was founded its only a matter of time.
    Hi I'm Grant I collect all Kraken in a Kraken uniform that I do not already have. Epack user name - xiiytras. I super collect Kam Chancellor, Marcus Trufant, and Jarran Reed.
    Link to my Hockey Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I do kind of lean with some of the conservatives on this matter. We do have the right to bear arms per the second amendment and I am wholehartedely in favor of it. However I do think that there should be a level of common sense with our gun laws. Since you have to take a driving test to prove that you are worthy to drive a car why not take a shooting test and get a picture id like a driver's liscence in order to have a gun? That way we can the average working man can legally defend himself and his fam and the guns can be traced back to the owner if anything goes down.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I do kind of lean with some of the conservatives on this matter. We do have the right to bear arms per the second amendment and I am wholehartedely in favor of it. However I do think that there should be a level of common sense with our gun laws. Since you have to take a driving test to prove that you are worthy to drive a car why not take a shooting test and get a picture id like a driver's liscence in order to have a gun? That way we can the average working man can legally defend himself and his fam and the guns can be traced back to the owner if anything goes down.

Let me see if I understand ya' on this one .

You are saying we should have a picture ID like a drivers license in order to have a gun ?
    However when we require someone have a picture id to prove they are legal citizens to vote or reside in this country there is a problem with that .

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

If I had it my way, guns would be banned altogether. Possession would result in lengthy minimum sentences. Any crimes committed using a firearm would get a minimum 25 year sentence. Too many little punks think the are men when they are packing.

Let the bashing begin. lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See undefeated*'s Items on eBay

If I had it my way, guns would be banned altogether. Possession would result in lengthy minimum sentences. Any crimes committed using a firearm would get a minimum 25 year sentence. Too many little punks think the are men when they are packing.

Bashy bash bash bashy bashy bash bash.

I'm going to go with the framers of the Constitution on this one.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Bashy bash bash bashy bashy bash bash.

I'm going to go with the framers of the Constitution on this one.

Forgive my lack of knowledge with the historical significance of the 2nd Amendment, but I always thought that it had something to do with having an able and ready militia. I have a hard time believing that the founding fathers had "everyone packing automatic weapons at the supermarket" in mind. But I could be wrong.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So, If your at home on relaxing evening with your wife and kids and someone kicks in your door and takes your kid , would you just watch them leave with your child and hope they bring em' back . It may not happen in Canada but it happens alot in America , That's why we have the right to bear arms .

What is the laws concerning firearms in canada and protecting yourself against an armed intruder ?

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast