Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
    Steve Spurrier 8x10 c/o USCe

This next one is huge for me. Big, big Yankees fan so I was pretty stoked about Paul O'Neill on an OMLB c/o home in 9 days

Recently added a poster signed by Antonio Langham, 2 8x10s by Gene Stallings and a mini helmet back from Ray Perkins that is a project I'm working on. I am working to have it signed by all the living Bama coaches.

I struck out trying to get Malzahn as he doesn't accept TTM until after Signing Day.

I'm sending to Shaq and a few others against my better judgment. Still waiting on my mini back from Stallings and a ball from Dale Murphy. I'm also waiting on 8x10s from Andrew Lincoln and IronE Singleton of Walking Dead fame--finally something my wife will like!

I did get confirmation that I will be working the GTSM show in Birmingham, AL with Cam, Bo Jackson and Pat Sullivan. For those in the area, come say hi!

Gene Stallings retuned a mini presently signed by the rest of the living Bama coaches save Saban and Shula; Saban has it now.

Also added a Van Tiffin card the other day; still waiting on several pieces.

Josh Chapman card c/o team in two weeks

Honey Badger via home in 11 days

Last edited by duderbeast; 01-11-2013 at 10:57 AM.

Awesome return from the honey badger!!
    Hidden Content

Main PC Guys: Drew Brees, Kenny Stills, Jimmy Graham, Patrick Peterson, Tyrann Mathieu Other PC Guys: Current/Former Saints and Current/Former LSU Tigers
    *** Need Red (not numbered) & Blue (#'d /500) 2007 Playoffs NFL Playoff Preview Bonus Joseph Addai Jersey card for my set. They look like this --> Hidden Content

Howard Cross via home in 9 days

Love the Honey Badger success. Just got him recently as well.

Yeah, I loved the pic. Glad I got it back

Quote Originally Posted by duderbeast View Post
    Honey Badger via home in 11 days

Great success. I also got mine back today but the sharpie had faded. congrats!!
    Looking for Manny Machado and Bryce Harper

Hidden Content

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast