Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: NHL in person thread

SCF Rewards
    Country

NHL in person thread

I started an NBA in person thread, but I am going to go a Flyers game and I don't know how to go about it. Is it possible to get hockey IP?

SCF Rewards
    Country

no access to either team inside. only way to get anything is to wait outside after the game like you did for the sixers

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bummer

SCF Rewards
    Country

the flyers are notoriously bad IP signers too...probably better to focus on the visiting team

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't like hockey enough to go through that aggravation and have them be bad signers. I was just asking in case it was easy like the sixers.