Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Cam Fowler

Well, the cup is out and i'll need all the help i can get. lmk if any of you guys have the Fowler cup cards or know anyone who has them.

Thanks

Still looking guys. Need some artifacts cards.

Still looking! Really need some printing plates, 1/1's, patches, black diamond gold /10, and the rookie materials patch!

I'm not sure if I had already contacted you a while ago...anyways, I have a 10-11 Contenders Rookie of the year contenders Auto of Fowler /50. Sticker auto.

I'm looking for Sedin auto/memorabilia of same value. Preferable not a bunch of cheap jersey cards. Let me know.
    Main PC: Daniel & Henrik Sedin (both on same card) - mem, auto, insert...doesn't matter!
    Secondary PC: Nicklas Jensen

Haven't posted here in awhile. Looking for a lot of Fowler's still and I have 60.00 for the best Fowler presented to me.

Looking for any cards with Cam Fowler! :) Offer via PM :)

1/1 fowler

hi, i just did get this card. very nice fowler :) sent PM if you are intrested...

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/...psfcc8f871.jpg

LTTF on card autos stars, rookies, HOFers , guys with nice autos...from Classic signatures, Private signings, FWA, Penpals, also looking for Prime Numbersakes, especially Maple Leaf players, 90s stars and HOFers. I DONT collect sticker AU, or jersey cards.
    WANTLIST Hidden Content c
    Traders to be updated shortly.

If anyone is interested in Fowler, I have a 150 card pc of him for sale. Includes the Fowler/Hiller tag 1/1 from artifacts, Fowler itg emblem gold 1/1, and more

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345