Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here is a list of ST addresses

http://www.sportscollectors.net/Address.aspx?c=5

SCF Rewards
    Country

Does anyone have experience with the Braves ST TTM? This will be my first year sending to Spring Training and was wondering how they are, and if there are any players that sign better during ST than the regular season. Any help would be appreciated.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I go to the Braves spring training every year in Florida. Come home with with 60-80 auto's. Got a full team bat last year and two Chipper jerseys signed and my picture taken with him. Last year was my best year. Leaving to head down Feb 18th!

SCF Rewards
    Country

sweeeet!

SCF Rewards
    Country

same ive gone alot about 12 times have gotten chippers auto 5 times and chpr10j cool to see another chipper colelctor

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey guys-
    I am a new member on SCF but I have been lurking these threads for a while. This spring I will be attending a few spring training games at Surprise Stadium in Arizona. I will see the Royals, Rangers, Giants and Cubs play. Does anyone know how to 'graph in this stadium or the signing habits of these teams? Thank you in advance.

SCF Rewards
    Country

like i said ha ive pretty much gotten every star in the mlb in the players parking lot

SCF Rewards
    Country

All right thanks I'll try that. But will the players be driving during Spring Training?

Country
    See ski_4's Items on eBay

When to start sending for Spring Training?

Just as the title says

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm going to spring training for a few games in Dunedin(Blue Jays) but I just ordered a 2010 upper deck team card set and a few singles of players who were traded to the Jays last season to mail off. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast