Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Spring Training Signing Tutorial- How do I do it? First Time...

This is my first year doing TTM, so I have never had a Spring Training experience. Some questions I have:

Judging by the way people seem to talk about it, the number of players that sign TTM drastically increases?

How do you decide who to send to and who not to send to?

When do you send?

Who are some notoriously good Spring Training signers who don't sign other times?

I guess I'm just asking to give me whatever information you have about ST.

SCF Rewards
    Country

where to send:

to their spring training facilities. most of the addys on on their websites. just send c/o like you do when they are in season

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (46) Trader Retreat
    Country

Who to send to:
    I look at recent returns (last year), and even those that are coming back during ST

When:
    The best time is right when players are arriving, which is in February. You will see a big deal made about that when it nears, I don't have the exact date.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I like to send to players with a good history of signing ST in past. Players that I have wanted who are non roster free agents as they get fewer requests and many of them are players that I would still want. Young prospects before they are too jaded and stop signing. Coaches are a wonderful option as well. You would be shocked to see how many basecoaches alone that were great players in their day! Send to who you want. Late Feb/ early March is prime mail dates.
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Spring Training TTM

Hi, I am planning on mailing lots of baseballs out for spring training in 2011. This will be my first time ttming sping training. I am hoping some of you can help me out with some names of some of the better signers during spring training. Maybe current players or retired players and even coaches. I am wanting to get a head start and start filling out bubble mailers now.
    Thanks for any help.
    Last edited by Redman5006; 12-14-2010 at 06:51 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i started a thread on this the other day, let's combine

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See indian1797's Items on eBay

Does anyone know if Heyward or Posey would sign ttm in ST?

SCF Rewards
    Country

dont know, but posey at least was sending letters this year that hes too busy to sign, the window might be closed on these guys. Wish I got them in the past.
    I might still send to posey though.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast