Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mail man dropped this off today

#010. Looks even better up close.

Think ACTION did a nice job with this car, Damage looks resonable for the raced win car. I say this becouse sometimes you see raced win version cars with way to much dirt & junk on them. They did a nice job on this one though

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Minnesota Vikings Utah Jazz
    See starburyfan662's Items on eBay

Dang man. if it didnt have that box behind i I'd almost think it was real haha

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @mdclapps

That's a nice one Rick! I wonder why they made that one instead of the Talladega win?

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's a nice one Rick! I wonder why they made that one instead of the Talladega win?

shell man.. Way i heard was Shell said NO to the dega car because who knows, said NO to the michigan car because who knows & said NO to the regular version of this car but said YES to elite versions with a quantity of 300. Thats the story i heard. Action originally wanted to do both Elite & regular version. Dega might have something to do with Harvicks Victory lane speach but who knows

Glad Shell is gone, Budweiser will be a little easier to work work with for getting diecast made..

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See akedhead's Items on eBay

sick car!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @3dalesrfan3 See badbrad2fan's Items on eBay

Thats awesome!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tmorrow1957's Items on eBay