Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(36)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

Transfer request

​Collect Paul Goldschmidt, Randy Johnson, Josh Collmenter, Luis Gonzalez, Aaron Hill and Chris Young. Dbacks and 2012-14 Tribute.

PM sent on Beckett

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(36)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

Reply sent
    ​Collect Paul Goldschmidt, Randy Johnson, Josh Collmenter, Luis Gonzalez, Aaron Hill and Chris Young. Dbacks and 2012-14 Tribute.

I just realized as I was going to add your 452 that at some point in the past you requested feedback transfer since you already showed 36 transferred feedback from Beckett. Since the only reason is to bypass sending first there is no reason to add the 4523.

Roger

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(36)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

Ok thanks I appreciate it!