Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    helpful info, good to know. Thanks.

1 laptop here and 1 user and it's going to stay that way. Thanks

are you checking the IP addy or the Mac addy cause I log onto the site from my laptop both at home and at work.
    just started a bucket more to come
    Hidden Content >

Quote Originally Posted by MartinOlcott View Post
    are you checking the IP addy or the Mac addy cause I log onto the site from my laptop both at home and at work.
    I do believe that they check the IP address of your computer. I have used my home computer, laptop, schools computer, etc and never had a problem.
    Hidden Content
    NEED TO CONTACT ME? Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    ***Offering $300.00 For WWE Topps 2009 Ted Dibiase Black Parallel /40***

Quote Originally Posted by MartinOlcott View Post
    The IP address is what is checked. As long as you do not have two users logging in using the same computer, you are fine.

Per the SCF Rules page:

Multiple accounts on one IP are not permitted without the permission of the SCF staff.
    Last edited by TitansFan; 02-29-2012 at 10:12 PM.
    Super-collecting Jake Locker.

Quote Originally Posted by steven_morgan View Post
    The IP address is what is checked. As long as you do not have tow users logging in using the same computer, you are fine.
    -delete-

Quote Originally Posted by GrandSlamSportsCards View Post
    The IP address is what is checked. As long as you do not have two users logging in using the same computer, you are fine.

Per the SCF Rules page:
    Same computer or same household? What if my son logs in with a separate computer but we both use the same router? Will that show the same IP?

Quote Originally Posted by giantfan270 View Post
    Same computer or same household? What if my son logs in with a separate computer but we both use the same router? Will that show the same IP?
    It shouldn't, but let me get a definite answer for you. WIll you PM me your son's username?

Steve
    Super-collecting Jake Locker.

He hasn't signed up yet. Thanks for checking.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12