Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 Members, 1 Computer!

SCF Rewards
    Country

helpful info, good to know. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

1 laptop here and 1 user and it's going to stay that way. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

are you checking the IP addy or the Mac addy cause I log onto the site from my laptop both at home and at work.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

are you checking the IP addy or the Mac addy cause I log onto the site from my laptop both at home and at work.

I do believe that they check the IP address of your computer. I have used my home computer, laptop, schools computer, etc and never had a problem.

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Atlanta Braves Tennessee Volunteers Tennessee Titans

The IP address is what is checked. As long as you do not have two users logging in using the same computer, you are fine.

Per the SCF Rules page:

Multiple accounts on one IP are not permitted without the permission of the SCF staff.

Last edited by steve_morgan; 02-29-2012 at 11:12 PM.

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

The IP address is what is checked. As long as you do not have tow users logging in using the same computer, you are fine.

-delete-

Blog Entries
    Country

The IP address is what is checked. As long as you do not have two users logging in using the same computer, you are fine.

Per the SCF Rules page:

Same computer or same household? What if my son logs in with a separate computer but we both use the same router? Will that show the same IP?

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Atlanta Braves Tennessee Volunteers Tennessee Titans

Same computer or same household? What if my son logs in with a separate computer but we both use the same router? Will that show the same IP?

It shouldn't, but let me get a definite answer for you. WIll you PM me your son's username?

Steve

Blog Entries
    Country

He hasn't signed up yet. Thanks for checking.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Was wondering if this was still relevant, as I know technology changes and maybe this doesn't matter still? Asking because me and my card buddy, often use each others iPads or Computers when at each others homes. Thanks for the heads up, a noob. Randall

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12