6700+ Timberwolves now!!
    Ryan Hollins - UCLA - Kevin Love
    PC: Hidden Content
    tradelist: Hidden Content !

US address available.

Quote Originally Posted by Nina View Post
    6700+ Timberwolves now!!
    Updated for you buddy.
    I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

+5 Thunder (459)
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (logo/name/uni somewhere on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    Also collecting NBA UNI ONLY versions of Atomic Refractors, Essential Credentials, Legacies, and Star Rubies!
    BUCKET:
    Hidden Content

666 bulls autos and gu
    I collect Bulls Autos and Patches!!!!
    BullsPC:Hidden Content
    For Trade:Hidden Content
    Mixed Sports FT: Hidden Content

Updated for everyone above. Sorry for the small delay.
    I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

+4 Thunder (463)
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (logo/name/uni somewhere on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    Also collecting NBA UNI ONLY versions of Atomic Refractors, Essential Credentials, Legacies, and Star Rubies!
    BUCKET:
    Hidden Content

updated
    Collecting Ben Gordon and a little bit of everything(Football and Baseball)!

+2 Thunder (465)
    BUCKET:
    Hidden Content

Updated.

another +2 Thunder (467)
    BUCKET:
    Hidden Content

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast