Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Storage

SCF Rewards
    Country

Storage

Okay so I have some of my cards in regular top loaders and then some in one touch magnetic holders. I have them in three and five row shoe boxes, but for some reason the boxes do not seem to be big enough for the magnetic holders and barely fit the top loaders. I have seen online that people have them in show boxes and they fit fine. I have bought several different boxes from at least three places and I run into the same problem and each was from a different company. The shoe boxes work, but they buckle at the sides and you almost have to cram them in there. If anyone knows who makes a shoe box that they would fit in or other recommendations I am open to ideas.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks
    Country
    See andyg2350's Items on eBay

I use the converse chuck taylor shoe boxes and they work well. Not sure if the cards will fit standing up. I have toploaders and one touch holders laying sideways instead. I think graded cards may fit also.

SCF Rewards
    Country

anyone anyone . . .

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Raptors
    See alexmovel's Items on eBay

Just curious were any of them from BCW? I was looking into getting some of those boxes for my Jordan collection but wont waste my time if they don't work well? I keep mine in a drawer currently I need a solution because the dresser drawer is about to break due to the weight.
    Last edited by movel23; 07-24-2014 at 04:48 PM.