Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

How did you get this from what I stated? We made some errors moving threads and that was it. We are working on moving them back.

all my threads are gone period...not just moved

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

There has to be other issues. For instance, My "User CP" link is not on my main page and when I click on my "Find all posts" link, it shows my newest one as November 24th. I've had many since then.

Click on My Details that should take you to your USER CP

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

all my threads are gone period...not just moved

Many thread where move by accident in a public forum. When we realise this, we decided to remove the public permission until we can move them back into the original forum they were in.

So your search will not find the post until we move them back in the public forum they belong. I saw some of my recent thread moved back into their respective forum. The newer thread are move first older thread will follow.

Mainly only the forumid change in the post. so no data is lost just not acceceble until we move them back. Be patient and they will all come back.

Usercp link is:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/usercp.php

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

Just have some patience, everyone...the team will get everything back in order in a relatively short time. With the several hundred thousand threads on the site, and a relatively small staff (who all have personal lives and jobs, mind you), it may take awhile...but it will be fixed, I'm sure! In the mean time, visit the contest and chat forums...lots to talk about there!

Keep up the great work, mods...you guys continue to do a great job!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (10)
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See xelloss1012's Items on eBay

Liked it better when there was a subscription dropdown at the top of the interface since I used that a lot. Feels a bit slower moving around...

Note: I have nothing in "My posts" and I have plenty of posts and threads.
    Last edited by xelloss1012; 12-20-2010 at 06:05 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See paper-history's Items on eBay

Please everybody read the prior posts because the same questions and concerns are being asked over and over. Be patient and read all posts before you start to post a comment. This is getting ridiculous... period !

Dale

SCF Rewards
    Country

asdf
    Last edited by baseballphr3ak17; 11-13-2011 at 11:47 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

As an update, we are working hard behind the scenes to get all your posts visible. So far all the trades should be visible to members and most of the site announcements.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (10)
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See xelloss1012's Items on eBay

Will there a general "Quick Links" dropdown at the top of the interface be restored that contains the following: Subscribed Threads and User Control Panel options?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See vivchuleta's Items on eBay

just wondering if my treads are in limbo?? only see 3 old ones . My trade list are gone also.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast