Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Photo Help

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Photo Help

Hey guys, I have been collecting pictures for years, and I figure its finally time to put them up on display. I, currently, have regular picture frames to use, but I have heard this can be bad for autographs? That it could cause fading? If this is the case, can anyone point me in a direction of getting better frames?

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

you want to keep the photo off of the glass-because over time it will stick to the glass and you always want to keep them out of direct sunlight-i would buy some mat board and mat the photo's in the frame-you can even buy pre cut mat board like (8x10,16x20)or there are frames you can get that have it in it-like i have some of my photo's in 11x14 with a mat cut to 8x10.i got them for 5.00 apiece at family dollar.if you look in my bucket you can see them-the frame is black and the mat is white.i hope this helps.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I agree with everything Kobe said, if you want to take it a step further you can get pre cut plexi glass with UV protection (I do this with all my auto stuff) for added protection.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks soo much for your input guys!