Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Yes, that would be my question also, how do you know when we have uploaded? Do we need to submit to someone? Also, what if someone else has already listed a certain card in their inventory... do we get credit if we list the same card and upload a pic with it? Thanks.
    Had little time for this forum lately, but grateful for my new baby!Collect Vintage, Phillies, Griffey, Clemente, MWills, Aparicio, MBourn, KLofton, SCarlton, OzSmith, DParker, RFingers, FJenkins, RHenderson, EMurray, A Dawson.

Hidden Content Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by hossa18sens View Post
    Am I doing it right as well? I posted some a few weeks back but never got any CC (maybe not enough uploaded) I just want to be sure I am doing it right as well.

I just did a bunch for the 10/11 Score rookies
    Looks like you're doing them correctly. Not sure why you didn't receive CC though.
    Purdue University Class of 2018
    Hidden Content
    Andrew Bailey: 189/240 not including 1/1's (78.8%); 203/436 cards including 1/1's(46.6%)

Quote Originally Posted by outtahere View Post
    Yes, that would be my question also, how do you know when we have uploaded? Do we need to submit to someone? Also, what if someone else has already listed a certain card in their inventory... do we get credit if we list the same card and upload a pic with it? Thanks.
    Don't need to submit to anyone... They have a list of who uploads what.

As long as YOU upload the picture, you get credit, regardless of who has it.
    Hidden Content
    Andrew Bailey: 189/240 not including 1/1's (78.8%); 203/436 cards including 1/1's(46.6%)

Quote Originally Posted by mikesilvia View Post
    Currently it is free for certain ranks on SCF. It will remain FREE once we BETA test this. Eventually, there will be a small fee to access this program.
    Any plans on it being free to VIP members?
    Hidden Content

All,

If you submit an image it will go into a validation queue where a staff will review and approve/delete. If it is approved you will be given credit. When the time comes to payout you will be awarded the Card Cash based on your total upload count.

I may pay out a few times a week so people can see that it is working.

Since the last payout on Friday we 72 members that have uploaded nearly 900 images.

Any plans on it being free to VIP members?
    VIP members will definitely get first cracks at it and a nice discount when it goes live.

Quote Originally Posted by mikesilvia View Post
    VIP members will definitely get first cracks at it and a nice discount when it goes live.
    Awesome! Thanks.
    Hidden Content

CC payout today for valid OPG images!

All images have been validated up to this point and I paid out Card Cash to anyone that submitted more than one valid image. These stats are since last Friday when I paid out last.

I paid out 2,092 to 38 members today. Here are the top payouts:

• BKBcards4ever - 481 CC
    • TrFstPtch - 189 CC
    • DaClyde - 127 CC
    • JKC - 124
    • pwaldo - 114 CC
    • Enigma - 109 CC

All images have been validated as of 10 AM today. Here are the payout stats since the last payout on 4 Jan.

35 Members we paid 1,287 Card Cash. Here are the Top earners:

• TrFstPtch - 229 CC
    • cpalmerfan - 202 CC
    • duceloner - 145 CC
    • pwaldo - 61 CC
    • Djarum - 54 CC
    • gladdyontherise - 50 CC
    • race crazy - 46 CC

how can i add cards? clicked the inventory link but dont know where to add! can add some cards!
    Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content
    Want List: Hidden Content
    PCs: DERRICK ROSE & CHICAGO BULLS
    PC: Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

how can i add cards? clicked the inventory link but dont know where to add! can add some cards!
    It looks like you figured out because I see some cards you've uploaded.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast