Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
    Start here: http://www.sportscardforum.com/scf/inv/cardlist/

The starting point is at the Top Left of SCF titled "Inventory Manager". Search for cards and click on the add to inventory.

Is this still going on?

Quote Originally Posted by GHCHambone View Post
    Is this still going on?
    Last payment handed out was 5/25
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Is this still going on?
    Yes, and will go on for a LONG time.

Quick question, if a card already has an image and you upload a new one, do you get the CC still?
    Collecting Doug Wilson, Ron Francis, Gordie Howe, T206 Baseball Cards, and Horse Racing Cards. Teams I collect are Chicago Blackhawks, Hartford Whalers, and Chicago White Sox.Hidden Content

No you do not. Only if there is no image for that card. But you still can upload the scan of your card so when somebody is looking for that certain card, they will find your scan. Also your scans will show up in your inventory.

Dale
    Hidden Content
    • Looking for Detroit cards in Baseball, Hockey, Football.
    I have over 16,400 cards listed in my inventory all with scans.

Are these cards for sale that we upload or are they just for the site to add scan to their inventory or OPG?
    Hidden Content
    Team Collector of Texas Rangers & Cincinnati Reds. Also other Stars like Evan Longoria & Matt Kemp......I trade by BV or @ least try to when available.
    Cards FT/FS-Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by texansrangerfan73 View Post
    Are these cards for sale that we upload or are they just for the site to add scan to their inventory or OPG?
    Not for sale. When the storefront is live, though, you will be able to sell them.
    Purdue University Class of 2018
    Hidden Content
    Andrew Bailey: 189/240 not including 1/1's (78.8%); 203/436 cards including 1/1's(46.6%)

Quote Originally Posted by andrewhoya View Post
    Not for sale. When the storefront is live, though, you will be able to sell them.
    Nice! I'm adding some right now for trade/sell & my PC cards. When do you get the CC credit?
    Hidden Content
    Team Collector of Texas Rangers & Cincinnati Reds. Also other Stars like Evan Longoria & Matt Kemp......I trade by BV or @ least try to when available.
    Cards FT/FS-Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    (66) Hobby Insider

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    It is monthly

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast