Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
    Nice! I'm adding some right now for trade/sell & my PC cards. When do you get the CC credit?
    I've been paying out weekly. Once we have 2,000 images validated (or 1,000 Card Cash) I payout.

I added one card pic..is that right?
    Racing: Joey Logano and Johnny Sauter
    Please let me know any concern BEFORE leaving negative feedback!
    USA deals only!
    Hidden Content

I added one card pic..is that right?
    A little bigger would be nice, but that one qualifies!

ok, good i've added a few then..
    Racing: Joey Logano and Johnny Sauter
    Please let me know any concern BEFORE leaving negative feedback!
    USA deals only!
    Hidden Content

Love this program and glad I can help out the community.

what if i upload scans but dont add it to my inventory, i added 100+scans already, but left the card count at zero...

Quote Originally Posted by size17shoes View Post
    what if i upload scans but dont add it to my inventory, i added 100+scans already, but left the card count at zero...
    You still get the card cash for uploading the image.

I have been uploading for a while now, but just noticed that when I add a card to my inventory that already has a picture uploaded, when I leave the picture area blank and just attempt to count my quantity the picture uploaded picture disappears. Does it just disappear from my view or did I just knock someones pictures down?
    Had little time for this forum lately, but grateful for my new baby!Collect Vintage, Phillies, Griffey, Clemente, MWills, Aparicio, MBourn, KLofton, SCarlton, OzSmith, DParker, RFingers, FJenkins, RHenderson, EMurray, A Dawson.

Hidden Content Hidden Content

I think it takes it off so you can upload a scan for your own inventory. It doesn't erase the picture for everyone else though.

Quote Originally Posted by outtahere View Post
    I have been uploading for a while now, but just noticed that when I add a card to my inventory that already has a picture uploaded, when I leave the picture area blank and just attempt to count my quantity the picture uploaded picture disappears. Does it just disappear from my view or did I just knock someones pictures down?
    Collecting Doug Wilson, Ron Francis, Gordie Howe, T206 Baseball Cards, and Horse Racing Cards. Teams I collect are Chicago Blackhawks, Hartford Whalers, and Chicago White Sox.Hidden Content

I've been uploading 2010-11 Panini Season Update (Basketball) and I noticed a couple errors/omissions:
    1. The serial numbered parallels and insert gu cards are not posted.
    2. Regular base card #41 Antawn Jamison is missing (it is mistakenly written in #40 Anderson Varejao like "#40 Anderson Varejao#41 Antawn Jamison")

Thought this would help. Thanks again for maintaining this inventory and I look forward to continue uploading pics for some cold hard CC.
    Check out my Inventory (with pictures): Hidden Content
    Looking for Derrick Rose!!!

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast