Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggiofn7 View Post
    How long does it take to get credit for images and team tag on your accounts
    Look like it paid out today

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Sweet! I will be uploading pictures then!

what does opg mean?
    I am always looking to trade for some Barry Sanders cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatsamini View Post
    what does opg mean?
    Official Price Guide
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatsamini View Post
    what does opg mean?
    The initial project was to create a card price guide but collecting price proved way too difficult at that time but the card database became the back bone of the Inventory and storefront application. Now the OPG application is coded but we never made it public because we did not have prices. The OPG stayed as the name of the OPG/Inventory/Storefront project and we tend to use it a lot when talking about these three applications.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

With the VIP Membership do u get the OPG?

Quote Originally Posted by Rayzor View Post
    With the VIP Membership do u get the OPG?
    No since we have no prices so there is no need to give access to something empty. Early on in the project, we realise it would be too complicated to collect prices, so we put that project aside. Eventually we might use the application but not any time soon.
    Hidden Content

Hey Luke, will payouts still be at the end of the month, or the beginning of January with New Years approaching?
    I collect Trevor May,​Drew Doughty

The owner do them, so I can't say when he will. Probably busy because it's the holtday season.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
    No since we have no prices so there is no need to give access to something empty. Early on in the project, we realise it would be too complicated to collect prices, so we put that project aside. Eventually we might use the application but not any time soon.
    There are "free" price guides out there... You could just create a tool to scan through those pages and find the price and then upload them to your server database?!

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast