Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

What does your new years eve look like tonight

What are you doing on New Years Eve? I'm watching the NY Islander hockey game, maybe the FLorida St. college football game and then hang out with the wife, maybe watch the ball drop. I'm not going out or traveling, to many drunk drivers and lots of cops will be out tonight.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See akedhead's Items on eBay

a whole lotta nothing-relaxing after a crazy day at work (Pizza Place on New Years Eve is torture lol) eatin some pizza, addin some cards to SCF inventory, playin some video games-exciting i know haha

SCF Rewards
    Country

my Wifes working tonight so im staying home with the kids.. exciting stuff..

But, when they are off to bed, prolly have acouple cocktails & maybe do alittle on-line racing. I am a party animal, I know.. I know...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jloganofan's Items on eBay

im going to atch suvivor-we tape it. then watch the ball drop and set off some fireworks. we're also having a fun dinner..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @3dalesrfan3 See badbrad2fan's Items on eBay

Im gonna sit in my computer chair and watch some football.
    Definately going to watch the ball drop; its a tradition!
    Another thing, I love listening to the Police Scanner I have, and on a crazy night tonite Ill DEFINATELY be listening to all of the things that will be happening.

Wishing each and every one of you a safe and Happy New Year!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See atlbravesfan4life's Items on eBay

Going to a house party and then get to work bright and early at 7 am. Man I am going to suffer tomorrow.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wolfden31703's Items on eBay

Gonna rent a movie on cable tonight. We will watch the ball drop. I don't drink very much anymore and with all the crazies out there who think they are ok to drive is more than enough reason to sit home and wake up safe for my family.
    Wishing all of you a safe new year and happy 2011 collecting!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See biggums7's Items on eBay

Im gonna sit in my computer chair and watch some football.
    Definately going to watch the ball drop; its a tradition!
    Another thing, I love listening to the Police Scanner I have, and on a crazy night tonite Ill DEFINATELY be listening to all of the things that will be happening.

Wishing each and every one of you a safe and Happy New Year!

wait a minute u have a police scanner??? how do u get 1, i think that would b awesome to have 1 of those.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    NUTS (17)
    Country

I'm not doing much either, have a box of 2010 Showcase and legends to open though so that should be fun.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wolfden31703's Items on eBay

I'm not doing much either, have a box of 2010 Showcase and legends to open though so that should be fun.

Oh, now that is better than any movie. best of luck and hit big in the Showcase. Any Busch or Newmans, please keep me in mind.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast