**JIMMCNULTY90's TRADING THREAD**

The link to my trader site can be found below and there you'll find my wants as well as a very organized and up to date trade list.

I trade by book value. I don't care if somebody paid $30 for an $80 card on eBay. That doesn't mean I'm going to trade my $80 card for $30 in value. That just means that seller is dumb and the buyer is lucky. I am neither.

I ship within the United States using soft sleeve, top loader, decoy, team bag and bubble mailer. When shipping to Canada I use the same method but instead of a bubble mailer I use a DVD mailer, along with a global forever stamp. I do this to cut down on costs and the frustration of going to the post office and filling out customs forms. I recently learned of this method from a fellow member.

Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by JimMcNulty90; 07-25-2015 at 11:18 AM.

Might just be me but your hockey want list is coming up blank. I could use your young gun update cards...
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Looking for autos of Pavel Bure and Trevor Linden and immortal inks autos!

I'd be interested in this:

2013-14 Panini Totally Certified Rookie Autograph Jersey #189 Jarred Tinordi

P-C
    --
    Always looking to add Montreal Canadiens certified autographs to my PC
    STOP KILLING SHARKS - Keep sharks in the Ocean and out of the soup
    Don't be selfish, be an organ donor!

My Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by hang time View Post
    Might just be me but your hockey want list is coming up blank. I could use your young gun update cards...
    Works fine on my end. If you're talking about the two Nesterov YG updates, they are pending a trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor-Chaos View Post
    I'd be interested in this:

2013-14 Panini Totally Certified Rookie Autograph Jersey #189 Jarred Tinordi

P-C
    --
    The Tinordi is a redemption which I redeemed and I'm still waiting on it.

Still interested
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content
    Just because I post, doesnt mean I'm home. So that means I cant pull cards & confirm trades for you if im not home.
    Crosby : 205, Lemieux : 452, Bettis : 329, Hines Ward : 323