Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
  1. #1

    2011 SCF Custom Template / Tutorial

    Last edited by bigga; 09-22-2011 at 02:53 PM.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    why not just upload the PSD file and allow people to download and use that, instead of having to follow more instructions and may not know photoshop that well.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Macken View Post
    why not just upload the PSD file and allow people to download and use that, instead of having to follow more instructions and may not know photoshop that well.
    Photobucket kept resizing them
    Last edited by bigga; 09-22-2011 at 02:54 PM.

  5. #5
    What resolutions are the PNG's saved at? 300?

    Edit:
    I checked, they are 200. I'd change them to 300. Also, a good tip would when selecting pictures would to try to either find high res pictures or really big ones and resize them to fit in the card. This help keep the images sharp when you print.

    GREAT thread and big props to the OP for putting this together!
    Last edited by elocin; 01-03-2011 at 05:44 PM.

  6. #6
    The where designed at 300 DPI, But Photobucket kept resizing them. In order to keep the dimensions (2.5 x 3.5) They where lowered to 200 DPI. That way photobucket did not re size them. And even at 200 DPI when re sized to be printed they still look great

    Quote Originally Posted by elocin View Post
    What resolutions are the PNG's saved at? 300?

    Edit:
    I checked, they are 200. I'd change them to 300. Also, a good tip would when selecting pictures would to try to either find high res pictures or really big ones and resize them to fit in the card. This help keep the images sharp when you print.

    GREAT thread and big props to the OP for putting this together!

  7. #7
    im new to making customs and i have gimp... how do i get the picture full length?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by blake20696 View Post
    im new to making customs and i have gimp... how do i get the picture full length?
    I don't really know what you mean full length. But If you give me until tomorrow night I will download Gimp and then I will write a tutorial on how to make them with Gimp.

  9. #9

  10. #10
    i mean like find a picture that fills up the whole card not half. is there anyway to expand the picture because i cant find it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •