Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What size are the new customs?

So I see the new SCF template and the thread for us to all share. I've never done customs before but what size do you print the templates as?!?

SCF Rewards
    Country

So I see the new SCF template and the thread for us to all share. I've never done customs before but what size do you print the templates as?!?

I print them the same size as regular cards 2.5 x 3.5

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bholtzinger's Items on eBay

Bigga,
    As you know I am new to this.
    Do I need to resize the cards I posted or just leave them and if somebody wanted to send them they could resize them?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bigga,
    As you know I am new to this.
    Do I need to resize the cards I posted or just leave them and if somebody wanted to send them they could resize them?

I wouldn't resize, I would post them the orginal size.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Bigga I am glad you are hear to answer all the customs questions! You and Rockiesfan33 are amazing at these things!