Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mike Piazza

Bumping this, anyone know of any Piazza Signings anytime soon. I would pay out the ear to get my Piazza Marlins jersey's signed.

interested in this as well...
    Check out my trade list:
    Hidden Content
    Help me build my through the mail auto collection by visiting my success thread & bucket- over 50 in all:
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Sorry..didn't mean to leave to ya hanging. I will look into it and get back to ya.
    A jersey without ink is just another pretty T shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyInk View Post
    Sorry..didn't mean to leave to ya hanging. I will look into it and get back to ya.
    Awesome man, I'd appreciate it and will try to toss a little something your way.

Bumping this incase theres more new information. Gotta keep trying!

I hate to tell you this, but I too have been trying to hunt down Piazza with no luck for a good part of the last 5 years. He doesn't sign TTM, not very often IP, and doesn't appear at shows. In January, he was at a show in upper New York, which was the first show I've ever seen him do. Good luck, but as a fellow Piazza fan, I thought I should tell you the facts.
    "The Mets have shown me more ways to lose than I even know existed" -Casey Stengel
    Let's go: Mets/Giants/Knicks/Rangers/Wild/Chelsea/Rutgers
    Autographs of Larry Walker, Yadier Molina, Jason Simontacchi, and So Taguchi Wanted!
    Hidden Content

Sorry I cant help with tracking Piazza down.

I just wanted to comment though that I love the creativeness of a Piazza on the Marlins collection. It is pretty cool because due to him only playing a few games with them most people don't even remember he was there. Good stuff man.
    Supercollecting Browns safety T.J. Ward 76/114 Total 5/16 -1/1's; 11/11 - Auto's
    Also collecting any Topps Browns cards I do not have; And current and great Browns
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

They showed him at the Heat game a few nights ago, so he is in Miami somewhere.
    Hidden Content
    Looking For MANNY RAMIREZ 1997 Donruss Signature Series Century Marks Auto (Blue background) Please let me know if you know where one is.

Quote Originally Posted by jnuh View Post
    Sorry I cant help with tracking Piazza down.

I just wanted to comment though that I love the creativeness of a Piazza on the Marlins collection. It is pretty cool because due to him only playing a few games with them most people don't even remember he was there. Good stuff man.
    Thank man, I appreciate it. I know of one other piazza marlins collection and his can easily put some great collections to shame.

Yeah, I saw Piazza at the heat game too. I should have tried to rush the arena. I know he lives here full time- I even have an home address but it may not be approptiate to mail him there.

What do you guys think.

Quote Originally Posted by piazza31 View Post
    Thank man, I appreciate it. I know of one other piazza marlins collection and his can easily put some great collections to shame.

Yeah, I saw Piazza at the heat game too. I should have tried to rush the arena. I know he lives here full time- I even have an home address but it may not be approptiate to mail him there.

What do you guys think.
    Don't bother if you have the 1000 S Pointe Dr address...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast