Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Mike Piazza

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gowarrior's Items on eBay

Did anyone go to this signing? I'd be curious to hear how it was and see what you got signed.

Here's a related story. I totally forgot this signing was happening but the night before I was working at a benefit concert in NYC. Eddie Trunk (VH1, Sirius radio, etc) was the emcee of the concert. Apparently Eddie is good friends with Piazza and said that Mike was in town and would be stopping in to the concert. I asked Eddie what Piazza was doing in NY and Eddie said he had an autograph signing the next day… at which point I remembered about the Steiner signing and it all clicked in my head.

A little while later I walk backstage and there's Piazza standing there talking to a few people! I literally had NOTHING for him to sign, couldn't even find a piece of paper, but I asked if he would mind taking a photo with me and he was happy to. Photo below (sorry, didn't want to post my face)

My friend, who also had nothing to get signed, asked Mike if he would sign the back of his cell phone. Mike replied with a puzzled look, "you want to sign your WHAT?" My friend repeated and Mike obliged. So my friend has a Mike Piazza signed cell phone, haha.
    Mike Piazza 12-2-13.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll delete this for now. For those who have seen it, please don't comment yet until Steiner has had a chance to respond.
    Last edited by piazza31; 12-14-2013 at 12:51 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone feel up to lending a hand in Minnesota trying to get something signed for me? Could return the favor in Miami or send you some stuff I have.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345