Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mike Piazza

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bumping this, anyone know of any Piazza Signings anytime soon. I would pay out the ear to get my Piazza Marlins jersey's signed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

interested in this as well...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry..didn't mean to leave to ya hanging. I will look into it and get back to ya.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry..didn't mean to leave to ya hanging. I will look into it and get back to ya.

Awesome man, I'd appreciate it and will try to toss a little something your way.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bumping this incase theres more new information. Gotta keep trying!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I hate to tell you this, but I too have been trying to hunt down Piazza with no luck for a good part of the last 5 years. He doesn't sign TTM, not very often IP, and doesn't appear at shows. In January, he was at a show in upper New York, which was the first show I've ever seen him do. Good luck, but as a fellow Piazza fan, I thought I should tell you the facts.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry I cant help with tracking Piazza down.

I just wanted to comment though that I love the creativeness of a Piazza on the Marlins collection. It is pretty cool because due to him only playing a few games with them most people don't even remember he was there. Good stuff man.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jyosi3's Items on eBay

They showed him at the Heat game a few nights ago, so he is in Miami somewhere.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry I cant help with tracking Piazza down.

I just wanted to comment though that I love the creativeness of a Piazza on the Marlins collection. It is pretty cool because due to him only playing a few games with them most people don't even remember he was there. Good stuff man.

Thank man, I appreciate it. I know of one other piazza marlins collection and his can easily put some great collections to shame.

Yeah, I saw Piazza at the heat game too. I should have tried to rush the arena. I know he lives here full time- I even have an home address but it may not be approptiate to mail him there.

What do you guys think.

BANNED

Country

Thank man, I appreciate it. I know of one other piazza marlins collection and his can easily put some great collections to shame.

Yeah, I saw Piazza at the heat game too. I should have tried to rush the arena. I know he lives here full time- I even have an home address but it may not be approptiate to mail him there.

What do you guys think.

Don't bother if you have the 1000 S Pointe Dr address...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast