Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

33 22k Gold WWF Cards from Danbury Mint

I have a collection of 33 WWF cards, 22K Gold, that were released from the Danbury Mint in 1999 and are no longer in production. These are hard to get your hands on now. I am looking to SELL ONLY. NO trading. With the cards you get the black binder that came with them, which has the WWF logo on the front in gold. I payed 10dollars per card, meaning these are worth $330. I am asking for $150 for the entire lot, and that is a GREAT deal. I may be willing to sell cards individually for $12 each, but not sure on that. If interested please leave a message. Here is the list of cards you will get:

Andre The Giant
    Ken Shamrock
    Bob Backlund
    The Rock
    B.A. Billy Gunn
    Road Dogg Jesse James
    Gorilla Monsoon
    Val Venis
    Al Snow
    Kane
    Jesse "The Body" Ventura
    The Undertaker
    Shawn Michaels
    Lita
    Fabulous Moolah
    Rikishi Phatu
    Big Bossman
    The Hardy Boyz
    Chris Jericho
    Sgt. Slaughter
    Triple H
    Captain Lou Albano
    George "The Animal" Steele
    X-Pac
    Mr. McMahon
    Stone Cold Steve Austin
    Chyna
    Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka
    Mankind
    Tazz
    Big Show
    Mr. Fuji
    Edge & Christian

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have decided that Id be willing to sell these cards individually at $12.00 per card.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (13)
    Country

Pics?????????????????????????

SCF Rewards
    Country

There is this pic I took of the binder closed, the binder opened to a random page of the cards, and a picture of me holding the Rikishi card (i cropped my hand out) which I made into one big photo:

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (21) Trader Retreat
    Country
    See fdgowin's Items on eBay

Let me talk to my son, we may be interested in the set.

thanks - fdgowin

SCF Rewards
    Country

No problem. Thanks for showing interest, and just keep in mind that Im willing to sell cards individually and willing to negotiate a price (though Im looking to stay in the $100+ area)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BigScissors's Items on eBay

Id be intrested in this set, as long as you havent sold any of the singles yet. Was 33 cards the complete set?

SCF Rewards
    Country

No there are more made than the 33 I have. I can't be sure on an exact number of how many of the cards there are out there to collect.

Thank you for showing interest as well, and currently I have not sold any of the cards I have so if you were to buy them youd get all 33 that I own. Id just like to wait for fdgowin to reply to see if he/she will be buying them. If youd like, though, since both of you are interested, you can leave a dollar amount on how much youd be willing to spend on buying these.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BigScissors's Items on eBay

I remember when these came out but I forgot about them after that, Id love to try to get a set and this would be the best way to start one. Ill go the $150 but thats as high as Id be willing to go.

SCF Rewards
    Country

$150 would be perfect. If fdgowin hasnt replied in here by, say, Thursday or so I'll sell them straight to you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast