Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I Can 50/50 Wilmington Blue Rocks

I recently started graphing blue rocks (Class A Advanced Affiliate of KC Royals) last summer and i got a total of 177 autos and had a ton of fun doing it. I cant wait next summer and plan on getting a ton of autographs. However, i am only 15 and don't have a lot of money to buy cards and things like that to get signed. So i am willing to do a 50/50 for them and it would not require me sending you stuff to get signed and send back to me, unless you want to. Currently the top prospects on the team are:
    Christian Colon (4th overall pick in 2010)
    Wil Myers (3rd round in 2009)
    Tim Melville (4th round in 2008)

but i can not assure that they will still be on the team at the start of the season. Most likely Melville will not but colon and myers will be on for probably half of 2011. The only people i could guarantee will be on the team are
    brian rupp (manager, had a few cards produced in early 90's)
    steve luebber(pitching coach, had few cards produced in early 70's)

I would like to make deals asap so i have the cards now so if you would like to do a 50/50 PLEASE pm me or just reply to this post

p.s. i could also get autos from visiting teams as well so check their rosters if you would like to .Also i can afford photos (8x10's ans 4x6's) so i will probably not want to make a deal involving photos but if the deal was for cards and photos i could do that.

Thanks
    ,Jake R
    Last edited by jake; 01-01-2011 at 05:31 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

prob interested in an 8x10 of colon. i can get one of him playing for fullerton if you're interested

SCF Rewards
    Country

prob interested in an 8x10 of colon. i can get one of him playing for fullerton if you're interested

i would much rather stay away from photos because i can afford those their is a great website that i found that prints 8x10s for 57cents a piece and i would MUCH rather have cards .BUT if you wanted to do cards and photos i could do that
    lmk what you want to do

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bigjohnmccaig79's Items on eBay

I will wanna do this for sure, wanting Colon for sure!

SCF Rewards
    Country

i would much rather stay away from photos because i can afford those their is a great website that i found that prints 8x10s for 57cents a piece and i would MUCH rather have cards .BUT if you wanted to do cards and photos i could do that
    lmk what you want to do

nah not interested in cards. have no use for them.

no problem, good luck

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will wanna do this for sure, wanting Colon for sure!

i think i already commented on your thread a while ago asking and i think you said we could. What do you have because i would want to get them as soon as you can so i have them and we dont have to worry about it later. so just lmk what you have of colon and if you would want anyone else. i would prefer cards over photos because i can afford to get my own 8x10's printed out but if you wanted to do cards AND photos i couls do that as well

they will most likely have jake odorizzi probably by halfway through the year

SCF Rewards
    Country

nah not interested in cards. have no use for them.

no problem, good luck

ok thanks for asking

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bigjohnmccaig79's Items on eBay

i think i already commented on your thread a while ago asking and i think you said we could. What do you have because i would want to get them as soon as you can so i have them and we dont have to worry about it later. so just lmk what you have of colon and if you would want anyone else. i would prefer cards over photos because i can afford to get my own 8x10's printed out but if you wanted to do cards AND photos i couls do that as well

they will most likely have jake odorizzi probably by halfway through the year

I do cards no worries. I'm going to wait and see how everything shuffles out first, and ill send to you probably right before the season

SCF Rewards
    Country

alright pm me a week or two before the start of the season (april 16th)

anyone else?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Please share where you found 8x10s for that cheap Jake. Thanks!
    New IP Item: SIGNED 8x10s of Jose Bautista, Yoenis Cespdes and Omar Vizquel!. Also in person 5 YOENIS CESPEDES signed OMLBs! And 4 more Ryne Sandberg signed 8x10s!Hidden Content New Game Used Bats: Coco Crisp, Mike Fontenot and Elmer Dessens

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast