Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See greendawg001's Items on eBay

Looking for Steve Masons high to low end

Hey guys, just making another trade thread in the pursuit of more masons for my PC. Im inching in on 300 cards now :) 290 different cards of his now, plus about 60 doubles. Im Always looking for more. Im still not sure if those pesky Fabric of the Game cards of Mason exist from Certified. Still havent seen one and Panini has not replied to multiple requests for an updated checklisk. Well let me know which Masons you have guys. I have lots for trade. ooh and the Stamkos SPX rcs arent available FT unless you have one of my MAJOR needs (example: Steve Mason High Gloss RC, The cup Gold au Patch rc /30, or a 1/1) Please note, im always looking for low end stuff as well, and im even willing to take doubles of Mason RCs if you want cards that i dont much care about. Im more of an RC guy so my patches, jsys, inserts are fair play.

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump

SCF Rewards
    Country

check my bucket under pc and see if I have any you need
    Kevin

SCF Rewards
    Country

sunday bump. i checked goo and got everything. Any more out there. I have 8 more bubble mailers ready to ship.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See websux's Items on eBay

i have his 09/10 UD Exclusives /100 and 10/11 UD Game Jersey (black or dark blue swatch)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (12)
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Vancouver Canucks Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @@BackyardRink13 See davidsteinhauser's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Nothing much, but I have these:
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/scf/inventory/DaveS/page/1/searchitems/steve%20mason

Wantlist is on my website if you need any of those.

Thanks!
    Dave
    Hidden Content
    My up-to-date multi-sport trade/sale inventory + full wantlist can be found on Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Winnipeg Blue Bombers Toronto Blue Jays
    See https://www.ebay.ca/usr/lionheartcollectibles's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I have 08-09 Rookie Materials blue...please pm if interested, looking for Leafs.
    Mostly buying & selling...But would trade for a Nylander, Marner or Matthews YG.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rizok56's Items on eBay

I have the 10/11 UD Jersey.

Country
    See bigdjayz's Items on eBay

Im sure you have this, but any interest in black diamond Mason RC?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got a couple more Masons incoming now :) I relpied to everyone who had something i could use, everyone else thanks for the offers. Any more masons out there?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast