Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

man that sucks i just sent back my ben gordon jersey patch to get replaced, not to mention a josh howard green auto and a sweet sigs childress, i hope ia get something from them

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See atomant989's Items on eBay

im not sure if anyone thought about this...

but in a way their closing could mean some nice possiblities. for example all the guys they signed would now be signed by other companies. guys like vince carter or dwayne wade can now be matched up with the high rollers of upper deck or even the guys from topps. can u jus image the possible autos now...

vc/kobe/jordan/lebron
    or
    wade/shaq.................(that would be a sick dual auto)

or maybe even guys like dirk or iverson would start signing again because if u guys can remember their last autos were from fleer. maybe they would sign again now that fleer is gone.

sorry got kinda carried away with my ideas. the possiblities are very exciting though.

i actually hope fleer closes...
    of course after all u guys get ur redemptions.

SCF Rewards
    See deep2johnson's Items on eBay

dealer here said that fleer was being purchased by donruss/playoff so they could have NBA license

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by treasurebug2
    dealer here said that fleer was being purchased by donruss/playoff so they could have NBA license

That would be awesome... i love DLP

Might Be True. I Have Been Calling Their 800 Number The Last Couple Of Days Checking On Redemptions And A Card Repair And No Answer. Now I No Why.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Detroit Red Wings New Orleans Saints
    See cheshire*kat's Items on eBay

I certainly hope they were bought by Donruss/Playoff. I have always been happy dealing with them and I also would love to see a basketball set from them.

SCF Rewards
    See deep2johnson's Items on eBay

i hope fleer closes just so there is less to collect

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Detroit Red Wings New Orleans Saints
    See cheshire*kat's Items on eBay

Well I have to admit that if they were bought by Donruss I would hope they wouldn't still produce all the sets between the 2 of them. Be nice to thin out the selection a little bit.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tomkatt2's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by treasurebug2

That is just a rumor floating around. Just heard that (also rumored) their debt is so high that no one will be purchasing Fleer.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

If this is all true, I'll be a little sad if the Fleer brand goes away.
    - 1981 Fleer baseball premiere set. This was the first factory set I ever bought as a kid. I was stoked when there were 2 George Foster cards. And then I thought I was so cool when I had all the error cards. Does anyone remember all those error cards?
    - 1986 Fleer basketball premiere set. I remember buying packs for 75cents each. I had so many Jordan stickers, I used some as stickers on my school books. Doh!

Great memories of Fleer. I knew they were in trouble when they had to resort to selling die cast cars & trucks.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast