2010 Topps Alex Rodriguez Pie in Face SP

I would like to trade this for a HOFer Auto or perhaps a soon to be HOFer Auto

The card number is 400
    Last edited by nolan34ryan; 01-17-2011 at 12:34 AM.
    Collect all Texas Rangers, Nolan Ryan, Dirk Nowitzki, Peyton Manning, and Joey Logano, Jeff Gordon.
    Hidden Content
    Trying to sell out of everything else so we can adopt.
    EPH 2:8-10

Couple of nibbles but no bites. Here fishy fishy fishy
    Collect all Texas Rangers, Nolan Ryan, Dirk Nowitzki, Peyton Manning, and Joey Logano, Jeff Gordon.
    Hidden Content

Anyone
    Hidden Content

Moved it to Ebay for .99 cents go get it there.
    Hidden Content

u have a link?
    Only looking for HOF g/u at the moment that I need for my project. I'll trade by Bv or Sv. It really doesn't matter to me as long as I'm happy with what I'm getting.PLEASE PM ME B/C IT WORKS BEST FOR YOU AND ME!!!Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

http://www.sportscardforum.com/member.php?u=20552

Go here and on the right hand side it shows my ebay auctions. I'd love to post the link but my understanding is were not allowed to do that on this site.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by nolan34ryan View Post
    http://www.sportscardforum.com/member.php?u=20552

Go here and on the right hand side it shows my ebay auctions. I'd love to post the link but my understanding is were not allowed to do that on this site.

thanks. ill be bidding
    Only looking for HOF g/u at the moment that I need for my project. I'll trade by Bv or Sv. It really doesn't matter to me as long as I'm happy with what I'm getting.PLEASE PM ME B/C IT WORKS BEST FOR YOU AND ME!!!Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by nowunodogg View Post
    thanks. ill be bidding
    Great Thanks!!!
    Hidden Content