Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Iam4UF_He15man View Post
    was this actually released wednesday?
    pushed back to 3/2. typical upper deck!
    I DO NOT SHIP INTERNATIONALLY

do you have this product in hand?

Hopefully for you guys ya'lls box is as good as the 2 I busted at my LCS yesterday. I ended up getting 12 hits in 2 boxes, it was crazy! Nothing big on the patch auto front, but they were 12 very solid hits.

Collecting Florida Gators and Baseball HOFers

Quote Originally Posted by nyyanksman View Post
    do you have this product in hand?
    No. I do not typically get product in until a couple of days after release as my distributors get it when it releases.
    Closing Down my Wax Business. Still have some sealed product in hand. Feel free to PM me if looking for anything.
    Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 104/271 (38.4%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

I have been informed to expect this on Tuesday of next week. Will keep everyone updated...
    Closing Down my Wax Business. Still have some sealed product in hand. Feel free to PM me if looking for anything.
    Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

alright cool. thanks!

Received...packed...and already shipped...

hopefully the sam bradford patch/auto is coming my way

got the packs today. pulled a michael oher auto!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12