Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    If Fox doesn't want #4, I'll take it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    If interested in more packs, I can start another box and you can pick up packs from that box as well. But if only looking to get one pack, that is what the price would be. PLMK what you want to do.
    Ill pass right now thanks, I will look into the other pre sales, thanks!

pm sent thanks
    looking for:ANDY DALTON, AJ GREEN [/B]JOEY VOTTO, JAY BRUCE, MOHOMMAD SANU JERMAINE GRESHAM ANY KENTUCKY PLAYERS, ALSO WORKING ON COLLECTING ISAH PEAD AND RYAN MALLET, DURANT BASE RC'S [B]ALWAYS LOOKING TO TRADE FOR DVDS AS WELL
    Hidden Content

Box received. Packs shipping today.
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 102/271 (37.6%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Pack received. Benn ROY Contenders auto 2/10, Rolondo McClain On card auto and another that is pretty common as I see him 50+ ended on the bay for him already. Cant remember the name off hand but is a Titan no name I believe.
    I dont want damaged cards, please look at your cards! I will be asking from now on!

Cowboys Collector - Emmitt Smith, Joseph Randle, Murray, Aikman, Irvin, Novacek, Johnston

BV Trader here.

Hidden Content

Opened packs today, James Starks and Colt McCoy autos, not bad!

My wife just mailed me packs from both breaks so I don't know which break they are from but here are the results.
    Autographs:
    Everson Griffen
    Lamarr Houston
    Mike Kafka
    Earl Thomas
    and
    wait for it
    it
    is
    Tim Tebow Blue Variation

Not bad for 16 packs.
    Hidden Content

If you want to trade with me, I will not make the offer. If you would like to trade shoot me an offer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12