Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sam Bradford RC Auto/Patch #3/15 from Topps Unrivaled

Please PM me an offer on this if your interested. If I do not like any of the offers within the next half hour or so I am going to take it to ebay.

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fenwaymydog's Items on eBay

Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (75)
    Country

half hour??? lol

not lotta time..... hope you get a great price for it bud, you'll have to PM me and let me know, i wanted to see if my price range was correct lol :P

SCF Rewards
    Country

half hour??? lol

not lotta time..... hope you get a great price for it bud, you'll have to PM me and let me know, i wanted to see if my price range was correct lol :P

I am inpatient! lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

No, thanks for the offer though, I have had larger offers.

Country
    See bellatrain10's Items on eBay

what ya looking for on it

Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (75)
    Country

lol patience is main thing in this hobby..... i've learned that the hard way!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jason122883's Items on eBay

Ebay is the main thing in this hobby. I have found it is next to impossible to get even remotely close to Ebay prices on nice cards like that one. Not to crush your hopes but you are best off listing it on Ebay. Everyone here is probably gonna lowball you

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ebay is the main thing in this hobby. I have found it is next to impossible to get even remotely close to Ebay prices on nice cards like that one. Not to crush your hopes but you are best off listing it on Ebay. Everyone here is probably gonna lowball you

Yea I took it to ebay so if any of you are still interested you can find it there.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ebay that sucker, i just sold bradford finest moments auto for 95 today and offered it here at 75 and no one hit on it!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast