Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: NCAA fan pack question

Country

NCAA fan pack question

What teams send them and how do you get them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've seen texas, tennesse, purdue, penn state, tcu,. Just type in ncaa fan pack on youtube and just keep clicking on related videos and you will find more. I just sent off a request for a kentucky fan pack so I'll let you know how that works out.

SCF Rewards
    Country

UK worst pack I have gotten

I've seen texas, tennesse, purdue, penn state, tcu,. Just type in ncaa fan pack on youtube and just keep clicking on related videos and you will find more. I just sent off a request for a kentucky fan pack so I'll let you know how that works out.

Kentucky is terrible!! 4 pocket schs on this end.
    For me on the NCAA front Texas, Washington, Air Force, Louisville, Ole Miss have been the best so far.

Country

I have gotten penn state 1 large basketball magnet, St Johns 4 poster 2 magnets 5 pocket schedules and snow scraper, Tennesee 2 posters 2 pocket schedules

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Should you be a fan of a program go ahead and send an autograph reuqest off to their coaches via email. I have had great luck with that. Look for your favorite coaches in the TTM Database. Many have sent back autographs after en email request. To me that would top a schedule or sticker. A few examples would be Coach K, Coach Dixon, and Coach Calhoun! They have all sent me autographed 8x10's along with probly another 100 coaches over the last few years since I started doing coaches email requests. I think the coolest Coach auto via email that I have gotten to date was a Dawn Staley autographed poster! She is a former Olympian and it fit great into my Olympic medalist autograph collection!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Coach Cal now requires an SASE. All of the baseball coaches have their emails listed online and most of football and basketball coaches have an assistants email.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Who do you send to for a NCAA fan pack? The Athletic Director?

Country

Go to the feedback section at the bottom. I've gotten kentucky, St. Johns, Penn St and UTEP.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The feedback section isn't on every college site, and on some contact us pages, they don't have a general email or a form.

Country

It's all the way at the bottom. If you still can't find it pm me the college website and i'll find it.