Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gatesnapper's Items on eBay

Hey I really like the case... are the cards right up to the glass? or are each of them tilted slightly?

I am looking for one that is a clean surface that fits each card (with one-touch) exactly.

They lean back just a bit, but you can barely tell. They dont fall out when you open the swing door, but I am always careful, nothing is really keeping them from dropping other than a slight lip on the shelf. It swings from the bottom up (hinges are on top). You can also get a lock for a few bucks extra. It is not glass, it is acrylic with UV protection. This keeps the cost and weight down. With whatever protection the acrlylic door provides plus the UV protection the one-touch provides is probably enough.

My honest review is a positive one. For the price ($100) it is worth it. It is not perfect though. I feel if I spent $200 I could have got something really beautiful, perhaps custom made, with real nice wood, perfectly crafted and with a glass display. The dimensions they have available fit either cards non graded (in a top loader) or graded/slabbed. For the one-touches that I use it leaves a bit of space between each shelf, except where I layed the cards horizontally, and on top of each other.

Your Yip collection will look sick in one of these, especially the rainbows!!!

here is a better picture of the frame

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

Here a case that cost me less then 30$.

I bought a carabine cabinet and it's made already so you can put in a tilted piece of wood with a 3/4 by 3/4 inch piece of wood to hold the card. I also use a beach towel that I had from montreal to make the background. The cabinet cost me 15$ in a garage sale and I bought 11$ of pine wood to make the inside frame and holder for the card. When I open the door the card will not fall due to the andle the holder has.

Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See c_bass22's Items on eBay

They lean back just a bit, but you can barely tell. They dont fall out when you open the swing door, but I am always careful, nothing is really keeping them from dropping other than a slight lip on the shelf. It swings from the bottom up (hinges are on top). You can also get a lock for a few bucks extra. It is not glass, it is acrylic with UV protection. This keeps the cost and weight down. With whatever protection the acrlylic door provides plus the UV protection the one-touch provides is probably enough.

My honest review is a positive one. For the price ($100) it is worth it. It is not perfect though. I feel if I spent $200 I could have got something really beautiful, perhaps custom made, with real nice wood, perfectly crafted and with a glass display. The dimensions they have available fit either cards non graded (in a top loader) or graded/slabbed. For the one-touches that I use it leaves a bit of space between each shelf, except where I layed the cards horizontally, and on top of each other.

Do you have the username of the seller I would like to get 1 or 2 of these frame. The info would be much appreciated.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you so much for the information. I am quite interested in these. The case itself is really thin as well so it doesn't look bulky.

If you have some contact info that would be great so I can drop them a line and perhaps pick a couple of these when I figure out what do with this extra room in the house.

Cheers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12