Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

To ALL traders... PLEASE READ...

Please stop using regular paper envelopes when shipping cards. Also, please ship valuable cards in hard plastics. I understand that people think a few decoys are just fine with a bit of bubble wrap and some good tape but sometimes that just does not work. I understand that you would rather take that chance instead of spending an extra 0.30 on a proper envelope and an extra 0.10 on a hard plastic, but it really, really pisses me off. I believe that 90% of the traders do take every caution when shipping cards but to hell with you 10%. I'm sick of trading with people that when I receive my end of the deal that it goes right into the trash because you are too ******* cheap. Yes, yes you've been packaging all your trades like that for the last 100 years and this is the first time you had a problem. My guess is that it has happened before and no one has made a big deal about it so you just keep doing it. Well please stop. If you are going to trade, please ship in the way that you would like to see your cards arrive... SAFE AND PROTECTED!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

Shipping in a PWE is the sender's risk... But it won't stop anytime soon. If you receive a damaged card due to someone shipping in a PWE, then leave negative. Simple as that.

I always ask before shipping in a PWE, and most people are fine with it. You can ship a card in a hard plastic case in a PWE with no problem, and it's safe for the card.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (44)
    Country
    Seattle Seahawks

I super collect so alot of the cards I want are commons or just a single card so in that case I will ask if PWE is ok.. but for anything else its always a bubble mailer.. Bottom line PWE should never be used unless mentioned ahead of time imo.
    Hi I'm Grant I collect all Kraken in a Kraken uniform that I do not already have. Epack user name - xiiytras. I super collect Kam Chancellor, Marcus Trufant, and Jarran Reed.
    Link to my Hockey Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hard plastic in a PWE is OK but its still not satisfactory. Unless you tape the edges then they sometimes fall out. If you're going to tape the edges then you mind as well buy a bubble because it will cost you that in tape...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hard plastic in a PWE is OK but its still not satisfactory. Unless you tape the edges then they sometimes fall out. If you're going to tape the edges then you mind as well buy a bubble because it will cost you that in tape...

What do you mean tape the edges? Every hard plastic case I've ever seen has kept the card inside; even if you shake it upside down.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I mean tape the edges of the PWE. I've received envelopes before with nothing inside and a torn edge...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I mean tape the edges of the PWE. I've received envelopes before with nothing inside and a torn edge...

That can happen with just about any type of envelope, even bubble

Blog Entries
    Country

My opinion on this issue is of course, if not mutually agreed upon beforehand, both sides should send in bubble mailers. But if agreed upon, I really see no problem. If you use a toploader, tape a filler onto it and wrap paper around it, I really don't see how there could be any problems. Always the senders responsibility that it comes safely even in a PWE, though.

Blog Entries
    Country

That can happen with just about any type of envelope, even bubble

Well less likely in a bubble.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New Orleans Saints Houston Astros New Orleans Hornets
    See patherfan68's Items on eBay

I have also gotten an envelope that was cut on the corner just big enough to take the item inside. It was not a card though it was something for my little niece a game for here DSixl. I dont know what the person was thinking when the placed it in a PWE. It wasn't anyone on here but on about site and I let the person know and they are puposed to send me something else but have not recieved that either.