Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BANNED

Country
    See bvici's Items on eBay

Arrow Question about TTM's And email success.. Are you supposed to keep the Sase/Envelope?

I wanted to know when you get email success's and TTM success, Are you supposed to keep the envelope/SASE? If so, Why?

Blog Entries
    Country

I don't see anything that suggests one must do it either way. I commonly store autographed photos in the envelopes I received them, so I guess I do keep them. I never really get around to throwing any SASEs out either, but there's no reason you can't.

BANNED

Country
    See bvici's Items on eBay

Well I usually throw them out.. I bought an photo binder for 8x10's, Cards ETC. I thought you were to prove it's authentic.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I keep my TTM envelopes, most people probably don't and there's not a great reason why you should either.

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

I discard all of my TTM envelopes, never thought to keep them, and really don't see a good reason. A TTM envelope certainly does not prove authenticity in anyway, shape, or form.

-arfmax
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

SCF Rewards
    Country

yea, i throw them out..

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

They are just extra paper and take up more room to me! They definately go to the trash, even if they are written out in hand writting. The only one I ever remember saving was from a long time ago when Tug McGraw the former Mets and Phillies World Series Champion pitcher and father to Tim McGraw actually took the time to write back to me on the letter I had sent to him. I kept the cards letter and envelope as I thought it was so cool. Unfortunately he is no longer with us and it is one of the best items in my collection in my mind.
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings Minnesota Twins

I keep the marking of where it came from and write the name of the player on the back of that.

SCF Rewards
    Country

TTM Manager

As I suggested in a previous message, the TTM Manager (https://www.sportscardforum.com/ttm.php) has a MUCH easier format to use, both for research and for reporting successes. I am hoping that more of you will decide to use it.

I know that some of you like to post messages (as do many on other celebrity websites). I would like to make a couple of points, however:

1) The TTM Manager is indexed by sports and includes a "Player list" for each sport;
    2) There is also a "Recent success" section for each sport;
    3) Once you register, unlike some of the bigger celebrity sites, you can store all of your information in the "My TTM report"; and
    4) You can add player information immediately (unlike some sites, which may require some sort of approval process).

dw

P.S. I am not associated with SCF - just a happy user with over 150 autographs in the last 5 months from JUST e-mails and website contact boxes.

One last comment: work SMARTER, not HARDER!