Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See onepimptiger's Items on eBay

Half of All States Now Suing to Stop Obamacare

Half of All States Now Suing to Stop Obamacare

...the newly elected governors of Ohio, Oklahoma, Maine, and Wisconsin have all decided to sue the Obama administration in hopes of stopping Obamacare. Specifically, Gov. Mary Fallin of Oklahoma has announced that the Sooner State will pursue its own case against the law, while Govs. John Kasich (R) and Scott Walker (R) (of Ohio and Wisconsin respectively) will add their states to Florida’s multi-state suit. And yesterday, newly sworn-in state Attorney General William Schneider announced Maine would also join the the Florida litigation. That brings the number of states on the Florida suit to 23 and the total number of states suing to stop Obamacare (which includes Virginia and Oklahoma) to 25.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See intimadator2007's Items on eBay

Ohio, Oklahoma, Maine, and Wisconsin...well look at that more hateful people who hate the President cause he's black well i'll be ..lol.

Seriously , what's the libs. going to say now .1/2 the countries Atty. Gen. say they are major problems with the Bill , For sure the name calling of racist and evil republicans can stop and they see ,the Country dose'nt want this piece of crap Law ..

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Ohio, Oklahoma, Maine, and Wisconsin...well look at that more hateful people who hate the President cause he's black well i'll be ..lol.

You really think that it is because he is black. It's not, it's because he is trying to do something that no one but a few want.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See undefeated*'s Items on eBay

You really think that it is because he is black. It's not, it's because he is trying to do something that no one but a few want.

No, he's being facetious and mocking the opposition.

Anyway, this whole thing is a debacle and it needs to just go away.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See intimadator2007's Items on eBay

No, he's being facetious and mocking the opposition.

Anyway, this whole thing is a debacle and it needs to just go away.

BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

Unfortunately the President is hellbent on forcing this upon us no matter how much the majority is against this. If this does open your eyes to the ignorance in politics today then I am at a loss to words at how meek and cowardly we have become to allow them to do such things.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

The individual states are challenging this legislation for ONE REASON and ONE REASON only .. and that reason has nothing to do with doing what the people want, or doing what they think is right. It has EVERYTHING to do with protecting their perceived TURF.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

The individual states are challenging this legislation for ONE REASON and ONE REASON only .. and that reason has nothing to do with doing what the people want, or doing what they think is right. It has EVERYTHING to do with protecting their perceived TURF.

Are you joking? People do not want this... they are doing this to preserve their jobs as this IS what the people want.....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ...'s Items on eBay

Actually, only 18% of the people want to repeal the law-

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/suspi...ry?id=12639778

And even larger picture, fewer than four in 10 -- 37 percent -- favor repealing all or parts of the law; the rest either support it, or want to wait and see.

Just how does a repeal or a vote to stop it support what the people want?

Now, I want to be upfront and say I am in the 37% that want to support repealing parts of it. I am just pointing out that there are plenty of ways to argue those who say it isn't what the people want.

I agree you can find polls to support any side though, here you go:

On balance this poll, produced for ABC News by Langer Research Associates, finds that 50 percent of Americans oppose the health care reform law overall, while 45 percent support it

Simply put, I still can't understand why a compromise can't be met by either side, but I guess that's politics as usual.......
    Last edited by tylermckinzie; 01-18-2011 at 09:00 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

If i had the time or the ambition (which right now i lack both) I would see what the rates of people wanting to repeal all or part of Obamacare in the states that are overturning it are.... I mean... I dont think it is a surprise states like Florida and Arizona are wanting to... I would have to guess strictly judging by the people I talk to on a daily basis the rate in Indiana would be much higher than your 37 percent also... I would say the rate is lower than that in states such as California who go mostly lib....

Its also weird that 54 percent think it will hurt the economy more than help yet they apparently are for that as they are in the wait and see catergory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast