Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Classless success post on SCN

I'm posting this here on the chance the person that posted the LT success on SCN today. The post referenced hoping LT beat his jail sentencing on the return and said next time ask the hooker to show her ID. That is horribly insulting to someone that just took the time, during a very stressful time in their life, to sign and return something to you. I am appalled at that post. If that is the way you show gratitude, I hope your returns diminish.

Yes, I'm aware this will ™™™™ this person off if they post here and I do not care.

Learn some class or at the very least stop sending to people you clearly don't care for.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I caught that too. You said it though, learn some class or stop doing TTM if it means that little to you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

there are a bunch of idiots as in life in this hobby,i get peaved at the guys that post negative remarks about signers when a. they get a rts b. when the signature is bad or c. when they only sign 2 of the 7 items sent,like i said alot of guys in this hobby for the wrong reasons!

SCF Rewards
    Country

hoping LT beat his jail sentencing

I'm glad this is a stressful time in his life. He did it to himself. The real victim is the girl, who, at the age of 14 or 15 (whatever she was) was probably forced into prostitution by the pimp with whom LT made the arrangements. Or, is at such a point in her life that she resorts to prostitution. He "didn't know her" age..., that is baloney but states do have "mistake of age" clauses in their sex crimes codes, in any case the rest of the accusations still don't paint a pretty picture.

Hoping that he "beats his jail sentencing" is classless. Just because the guy signed his name on a card for you doesn't mean he should receive a "get out of jail free" card. I'm sure if this TTM collector saw mr. nobody citizen on the news for the same crime he wouldn't think so favorably of the person.

I hope I read this right. Kinda made me disgusted.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hello_kitty_2005's Items on eBay

yeah, it was classless. And yes, I agree with dconey. I once saw on startiger a person say after a RTS from Scott Norwood "Idiot. Wide Right!". It made me think that the sender was 10 times the idiot that this person thought Norwood was. I wish we could ban these people from sending letters.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well, a SCN admin may have edited it, or he got some hate mail of his own, but he changed it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm glad this is a stressful time in his life. He did it to himself. The real victim is the girl, who, at the age of 14 or 15 (whatever she was) was probably forced into prostitution by the pimp with whom LT made the arrangements. Or, is at such a point in her life that she resorts to prostitution. He "didn't know her" age..., that is baloney but states do have "mistake of age" clauses in their sex crimes codes, in any case the rest of the accusations still don't paint a pretty picture.

Hoping that he "beats his jail sentencing" is classless. Just because the guy signed his name on a card for you doesn't mean he should receive a "get out of jail free" card. I'm sure if this TTM collector saw mr. nobody citizen on the news for the same crime he wouldn't think so favorably of the person.

I hope I read this right. Kinda made me disgusted.

I don't think the girl was the victim, if I'm not mistaken she went and told her friend that "she didn't even have to do anything with him" and still got paid.. Either way, she was a prostitute, she's not a victim. I don't know the whole thing, but I'm surprised LT only got away with only probation.. Some former Hawkeyes star is in trial right now here in Iowa and he faces 10 years in prison for third degree sexual assault with a college student.

Back on point to the OP, I think the context that poster meant it in was "I hope he gets this before he goes to jail."

SCF Rewards
    Country

i love reading those comments on SCN
    (athlete only signs 1/7) "i guess this scrub is too busy to sign all of them"
    (athlete asks for a small donation for charity) "$5 for him? i dont think so"

i used to get annoyed, but now i just laugh...be happy you got a return at all

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not defending anyone, but part of the problem might be the inability to sense a person's tone via the internet- could he have been joking and not meant his comment maliciously?

Still, I agree the 1/7 complaints and the like are outrageous. I am ecstatic to see a little SASE appear in my mailbox, I don't care the quality of the auto or the # signed, this hobby makes me happy. I do not feel entitled.

SCF Rewards
    Country

JVazz, in no way did I say he should be given a free pass. However, it doesn't give this ™™™™™™ the right to ask for a favor and then mock the guy. I don't agree with what LT did but this dude on SCN is still an ™™™. If he had moral issues with what LT did, or if he generally doesn't like him because of it, great--don't send to him. Don't send to him and then publicly blast the guy. Be disgusted with my response if you wish. LT wasn't right for what he did, we all agree there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast