Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1

    Need one base card of all these Giants players

    Well, I'm going to the Giants fan fest this year and might as well get some autos. I would like to buy or trade for one of each of these and get most if not all of them done in one deal. Please let me know if you have any cheap base of these guys:










  2. #2
    Got these:
    05 topps 690 cain/valdez
    09 topps heritage 356 burriss

    I also commented on of your other posts if you would like to combine trades.
    Reggie Miller 816/1762, 25 GU, 0/102 1/1's $1987.95
    Reggie Miller need list:
    1998-99 SPx Finite #190 /3350

    Hidden Content

  3. #3

  4. #4
    I have 1 of each of these:
    Jeremy Affeldt
    Pat Burrell
    Emmanuel Burriss
    Matt Cain
    Mark DeRosa
    Aubrey Huff
    Travis Ishikawa
    Tim Lincecum
    Sergio Romo
    Freddy Sanchez
    Jonathan Sanchez
    Pablo Sandoval
    Nate Schierholtz
    Miguel Tejada
    Brian Wilson
    Barry Zito

    I would be interested in your Bochy and/or Sweeney IP auto or I can sell. LMK. Thanks.
    Hidden Content SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS - 2010 and 2012 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS

  5. #5
    Are there any base cards of players that you want?
    Quote Originally Posted by giants1249er View Post
    I have 1 of each of these:
    Jeremy Affeldt
    Pat Burrell
    Emmanuel Burriss
    Matt Cain
    Mark DeRosa
    Aubrey Huff
    Travis Ishikawa
    Tim Lincecum
    Sergio Romo
    Freddy Sanchez
    Jonathan Sanchez
    Pablo Sandoval
    Nate Schierholtz
    Miguel Tejada
    Brian Wilson
    Barry Zito

    I would be interested in your Bochy and/or Sweeney IP auto or I can sell. LMK. Thanks.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by SteakNchop View Post
    Are there any base cards of players that you want?
    You can check my www for my wants. LMK. Thanks.
    Hidden Content SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS - 2010 and 2012 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by giants1249er View Post
    You can check my www for my wants. LMK. Thanks.
    I didn't see your website anywhere.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by SteakNchop View Post
    I didn't see your website anywhere.
    You will see it when you click giants1249er...then click homepage.
    Hidden Content SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS - 2010 and 2012 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS

  9. #9
    Didn't find anything I have, sorry.

  10. #10
    I have

    2008 A&G Freddy Sanchez
    2008 A&G Pat Burrell
    2008 A&G Aubrey Huff
    2010 A&G Matt Cain
    2010 A&G Barry Zito
    2010 A&G Pablo Sandoval
    2010 A&G Miguel Tejada

    need cards of these players:

    Danys Baez - Rays, O's, Phillies
    Anonio o Phillies
    Drew Carpenter Phillies
    JC Romero Twins, Phillies
    John Mayberry Jr. Phillies

    jeremy Hellickson rays
    Kyle Farnsworth Yankees uniform only
    John Jaso Rays
    Dan Johnson A's, Rays
    Desmond Jennings Rays
    Matt Joyce Tigers, Rays

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •