Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bobby Cox Auto FT!!

Lmk what you have, looking primarily for Yankees.

http://s354.photobucket.com/albums/r...esGroupCox.jpg
    Bucket: Hidden Content

I Collect: Yankees (autos, gu, vintage, rc, inserts/parallels), future hof (autos, gu, rc), and hof (autos, gu, vintage, rc).

CMB to see if there's anything you like.
    Football: Peyton Manning, HOFers, and star QBs.
    Baseball: Aaron, Clemente, Mantle, Maris, Mays, Rose (60s, 70s, and 80s only), Ryan (60s and 70s only) and Vintage HOFers (mainly pre-1970).

I'm working on a 1958 Topps baseball set, so any help there would be greatly appreciated.

THE BUCKET: Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (289)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    have a moose skowron and a luis tiant (both cards are yankees autos) in my bucket...$15 and $10 bv's. trade both for the cox

thanks,john
    Always trading for HOF Autos and Gued I need for my PC. I trade bv:bv, more or less. Heavily your way my regular issues,inserts, parallels for your hof autos that I need.
    Sorry, but only trading in the US
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

i have a 2005 old judge guidry au i could trade for it (its my only yankee); feel free to check my site....
    I COLLECT CLETE THOMAS - TRADING IN YOUR FAVOR FOR CLETE THOMAS RED REFS, PLATES, ETC.
    TRADE SITE: Hidden Content

Looking for 50's and 60's Detroit Tigers Topps base cards listed here: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by micky8 View Post
    CMB to see if there's anything you like.
    Great vintage collection!! Can you give up any of your Yankees vintage?

I Collect: Yankees (autos, gu, vintage, rc, inserts/parallels), future hof (autos, gu, rc), and hof (autos, gu, vintage, rc).

Quote Originally Posted by six43dpnc View Post
    have a moose skowron and a luis tiant (both cards are yankees autos) in my bucket...$15 and $10 bv's. trade both for the cox

thanks,john
    Might be interested in the Skowron, not so much in the Tiant.. I'm hoping I could substitute a gu instead for it? I'll get back to you. Nice bucket btw!

Quote Originally Posted by thebradau View Post
    i have a 2005 old judge guidry au i could trade for it (its my only yankee); feel free to check my site....
    I like it! I'll let you know.

cmb please
    I AM LOOKING FOR ANYTHING... CHIPPER JONES...HANK AARON..ANY STAR PLAYERS AND ROOKIES THAT CATCH MY EYE....

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jim-g27 View Post
    cmb please
    Like the Hughes Game Day.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (289)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by Dpyankeesfan17 View Post
    Might be interested in the Skowron, not so much in the Tiant.. I'm hoping I could substitute a gu instead for it? I'll get back to you. Nice bucket btw!
    yeah, can sub a gued for it

john
    Always trading for HOF Autos and Gued I need for my PC. I trade bv:bv, more or less. Heavily your way my regular issues,inserts, parallels for your hof autos that I need.
    Sorry, but only trading in the US
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast