Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by six43dpnc View Post
    yeah, can sub a gued for it

john
    Thanks. I'll let you know later.
    Bucket: Hidden Content

I Collect: Yankees (autos, gu, vintage, rc, inserts/parallels), future hof (autos, gu, rc), and hof (autos, gu, vintage, rc).

any idea of value on it
    I AM LOOKING FOR ANYTHING... CHIPPER JONES...HANK AARON..ANY STAR PLAYERS AND ROOKIES THAT CATCH MY EYE....

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jim-g27 View Post
    any idea of value on it
    No idea but I figure his few cards will jump in value since he recently retired. His cards are hot now. I figure the bv is around $25-$40.

I Collect: Yankees (autos, gu, vintage, rc, inserts/parallels), future hof (autos, gu, rc), and hof (autos, gu, vintage, rc).

I could part with some of the vintage that's not in the PC folder.
    Football: Peyton Manning, HOFers, and star QBs.
    Baseball: Aaron, Clemente, Mantle, Maris, Mays, Rose (60s, 70s, and 80s only), Ryan (60s and 70s only) and Vintage HOFers (mainly pre-1970).

I'm working on a 1958 Topps baseball set, so any help there would be greatly appreciated.

THE BUCKET: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by micky8 View Post
    I could part with some of the vintage that's not in the PC folder.
    Might be a long shot but I like the 59 Kubek, 51 Reynolds, 41 Gordon #67, and 48 Henrich.

Quote Originally Posted by Dpyankeesfan17 View Post
    I like it! I'll let you know.
    guidry books higher than the cox; also, another trader has offered on the guidry. please let me know soon as you have first dibs.
    CLETE THOMAS RETIRED. SO STOP HOLDING HIS RARE STUFF AND TRADE IT TO ME.
    TRADE SITE: Hidden Content

Looking for 50's and 60's Detroit Tigers Topps base cards listed here: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by thebradau View Post
    guidry books higher than the cox; also, another trader has offered on the guidry. please let me know soon as you have first dibs.
    What's the bv?

pm sent
    CLETE THOMAS RETIRED. SO STOP HOLDING HIS RARE STUFF AND TRADE IT TO ME.
    TRADE SITE: Hidden Content

Looking for 50's and 60's Detroit Tigers Topps base cards listed here: Hidden Content

How about these 2 for the Cox? If that works for you, post it up.

51 Reynolds and 48 Henrich
    Football: Peyton Manning, HOFers, and star QBs.
    Baseball: Aaron, Clemente, Mantle, Maris, Mays, Rose (60s, 70s, and 80s only), Ryan (60s and 70s only) and Vintage HOFers (mainly pre-1970).

I'm working on a 1958 Topps baseball set, so any help there would be greatly appreciated.

THE BUCKET: Hidden Content

PM's sent.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast