Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by six43dpnc View Post
    yeah, can sub a gued for it

john
    Thanks. I'll let you know later.
    Bucket: Hidden Content

I Collect: Yankees (autos, gu, vintage, rc, inserts/parallels), future hof (autos, gu, rc), and hof (autos, gu, vintage, rc).

2. Wata Photo
    any idea of value on it
    I AM LOOKING FOR ANYTHING... CHIPPER JONES...HANK AARON..ANY STAR PLAYERS AND ROOKIES THAT CATCH MY EYE....

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jim-g27 View Post
    any idea of value on it
    No idea but I figure his few cards will jump in value since he recently retired. His cards are hot now. I figure the bv is around $25-$40.

I Collect: Yankees (autos, gu, vintage, rc, inserts/parallels), future hof (autos, gu, rc), and hof (autos, gu, vintage, rc).

I could part with some of the vintage that's not in the PC folder.
    Football: Peyton Manning, HOFers, and star QBs.
    Baseball: Aaron, Clemente, Mantle, Maris, Mays, Rose (60s, 70s, and 80s only), Ryan (60s and 70s only) and Vintage HOFers (mainly pre-1970).

I'm working on a 1958 Topps baseball set, so any help there would be greatly appreciated.

THE BUCKET: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by micky8 View Post
    I could part with some of the vintage that's not in the PC folder.
    Might be a long shot but I like the 59 Kubek, 51 Reynolds, 41 Gordon #67, and 48 Henrich.

Quote Originally Posted by Dpyankeesfan17 View Post
    I like it! I'll let you know.
    guidry books higher than the cox; also, another trader has offered on the guidry. please let me know soon as you have first dibs.
    I COLLECT CLETE THOMAS - TRADING IN YOUR FAVOR FOR CLETE THOMAS RED REFS, PLATES, ETC.
    TRADE SITE: Hidden Content

Looking for 50's and 60's Detroit Tigers Topps base cards listed here: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by thebradau View Post
    guidry books higher than the cox; also, another trader has offered on the guidry. please let me know soon as you have first dibs.
    What's the bv?

pm sent
    I COLLECT CLETE THOMAS - TRADING IN YOUR FAVOR FOR CLETE THOMAS RED REFS, PLATES, ETC.
    TRADE SITE: Hidden Content

Looking for 50's and 60's Detroit Tigers Topps base cards listed here: Hidden Content

How about these 2 for the Cox? If that works for you, post it up.

51 Reynolds and 48 Henrich
    Football: Peyton Manning, HOFers, and star QBs.
    Baseball: Aaron, Clemente, Mantle, Maris, Mays, Rose (60s, 70s, and 80s only), Ryan (60s and 70s only) and Vintage HOFers (mainly pre-1970).

I'm working on a 1958 Topps baseball set, so any help there would be greatly appreciated.

THE BUCKET: Hidden Content

PM's sent.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast