Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Cany anyone help with any of these address'

    im looking for these players address' and cannot seem to find any any help would be truely appreciated, thanks and have a great day.

    Larry Allen
    Erik Williams
    Jay Novacek
    Nate Newton
    Jim Jeffcoat
    Jimmy Johnson
    Ralph Neely
    Duane Thomas
    Last edited by Cowboysfan2010; 02-14-2011 at 05:42 PM.

  2. #2
    Sending to Steve Garvey c/o Dodgers works the best.
    Steve Garvey
    c/o Los Angeles Dodgers
    1000 Elysian Park Ave
    Los Angeles, CA 90012
    USA

    Just to let you know, you aren't going to find Torre's address. I've been looking for it for ages and it's nowhere.

  3. #3
    yeah i tried that one already and got rts but thanks

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysfan2010 View Post
    im looking for these players address' and cannot seem to find any any help would be truely appreciated, thanks and have a great day.

    Joe Torre-good luck, difficult to find
    Carl Erskine
    Steve Garvey-c/o Dodgers
    Michael Irvin-hope you have the $$$ (probaly have to get him at a show)
    Emmitt Smith-hope you have the $$$ (probaly have to get him at a show
    Troy Aikman-hope you have the $$$ ($200)
    Greg Ellis
    Larry Allen
    Erik Williams
    Jay Novacek
    Nate Newton
    Jim Jeffcoat
    Jimmy Johnson
    Jackie Smith
    Ralph Neely
    Lance Alworth-hope you have the $50
    Duane Thomas
    this is all i know...

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by TTMcardMaster View Post
    this is all i know...

    thanks but i know what they will cost to buy them. Im looking for their address. and your quoting is way high

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysfan2010 View Post
    thanks but i know what they will cost to buy them. Im looking for their address. and your quoting is way high
    really? Aikman is really $200, though i dont think its worth it
    http://www.aikman.com/AutographRequests.aspx

    Lance Alworth: 242 22nd St., Del Mar, CA 92014
    $50 donation

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by TTMcardMaster View Post
    really? Aikman is really $200, though i dont think its worth it
    http://www.aikman.com/AutographRequests.aspx

    Lance Alworth: 242 22nd St., Del Mar, CA 92014
    $50 donation

    the reason i say its not that muchis im not after any pics or anything signed only an index card signed so its alot cheaper and thanks for alworths address

  8. #8
    Either Aikman is REALLY greedy, or he's trying to discourage autograph seekers by over charging. Either way, it's sad.
    Collect John Elway, Tim Tebow, Denver Broncos, Colorado Rockies and TTM autographs.


    Hidden Content

  9. #9
    Here's a site I found that seemed fruitful:

    http://www.cowboycards.com/boards/de...?g=posts&t=901

    A long list of Cowboys addresses.
    Collect John Elway, Tim Tebow, Denver Broncos, Colorado Rockies and TTM autographs.


    Hidden Content

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzly2971 View Post
    Here's a site I found that seemed fruitful:

    http://www.cowboycards.com/boards/de...?g=posts&t=901

    A long list of Cowboys addresses.

    Thanks that site was helpful but I already have all those address just none of the guys im looking for up top is on that page. I found troy aikmans home address so well see if he signs it. He might not as he just announced hes getting a divorce http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_813959.html

    well see hopefully

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •