Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

WTTF Willie McGee

looking for games used, autos, and inserts/parallels
    I collect WVU Alumni: Amos Zereoue, Tavon Austin, Geno Smith, Stedman Bailey, Bruce Irvin, Steve Slaton, Pat White, Owen Schmitt, Devin Ebanks, Jerry West, Jedd Gyorko, etc.
    and Miami Dolphins, Colorado Avalanche, St. Louis Cardinals, & San Francisco Giants
    Hidden Content and Hidden Content

bumper cars
    I collect WVU Alumni: Amos Zereoue, Tavon Austin, Geno Smith, Stedman Bailey, Bruce Irvin, Steve Slaton, Pat White, Owen Schmitt, Devin Ebanks, Jerry West, Jedd Gyorko, etc.
    and Miami Dolphins, Colorado Avalanche, St. Louis Cardinals, & San Francisco Giants

no one has his inserts?

Do you have a wantlist and do you have any extra McGee to trade? I collecto McGee myself.

Thanks,

Bill
    Looking for Willie McGee, Bo Hart, Jason Simontacchi, Tommy Herr, Bob Forsch, Jose Oquendo, Joaquin Andujar, Darrell Porter, Ken Oberfell, George Hendrick, Roger Maris, Mickey Mantle and Vintage.

i really dont have a tradelist/wantlist created for him, yet.

the only insert/parallel card i can currently think of that i have doubles of is
    1998 Stadium Club One Of A Kind 287 #/150

This is the only extra #ed McGee that I have:

2005 Topps Rookie Cup Orange 50 Willie McGee

The 1998 Stadium Club has a bv of $6, the 2005 is only $3. I can try to get a list of inserts/parllels together this weekend.

Thanks,

Bill
    Looking for Willie McGee, Bo Hart, Jason Simontacchi, Tommy Herr, Bob Forsch, Jose Oquendo, Joaquin Andujar, Darrell Porter, Ken Oberfell, George Hendrick, Roger Maris, Mickey Mantle and Vintage.

Sounds good to me!

I'll browse around and see if I have any other dupes...
    i think that is mainly it, though.

i actually have 4 or 5 of that card for some reason...so if you'd want to trade for, like, 2 of them, plmk.

Here are the extra insert/oddball cards I have:

1983 Topps Stickers #147
    1986 Quaker #1
    1987 Sportsflics #74
    1988 Fleer Team Leaders #20
    1988 O-Pee-Chee #160
    1988 Sportflics #91
    1988 Topps UK Mini #46
    1992 Topps Gold #65
    1992 Topps Gold Winner #65
    1994 Donruss Dominators #8 (small version)
    1994 Score Gold Rush #70
    1994 Stadium Club Rainbow #686
    1994 Stadium Club Team #6
    1994 Topps Gold #574
    1994 Upper Deck Electric Diamond #258
    2000 MLB Showdown 1st Edition #411

LMK if you need any of these and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Bill

pm on its way in a minute

ttt

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast