Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See no ebay name's Items on eBay

Anyone else a nerd likle me?

Anyone else out there a nerd like me. i'm into magic the gathering and games like that and recently got hooked into the Resident Evil Deck Building Game. anyone else check this game out or am i the only one, also what does everyone else play?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sportscardsseller69's Items on eBay

lol never got into any rpgs or card games like yugioh or magic... i spend my time playing nba 2k11 :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See atlbravesfan4life's Items on eBay

I still collect Star Wars CCG and Doomtown CCG. Sadly they hold more value than most sports cards sets do minus the high end stuff.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I confess im a nerd i collect star wars trek comic books rpg and figures also like the online games

Maybe we all can find some kind of AA for nerds like us lol nah why ruin a good thing

NERDS RULE
    Brian

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See brittanyhoney123's Items on eBay

NNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSS SSSSSSS

lol its kewl to have other interest I myself have a Betty Lynn autographed card (Thelma Lou from the Andy Griffith Show) that will be the only card I will not give my kids.

Blog Entries
    Country

You like Magic the Gathering? I have loads of cards I need to get rid of. PM me if interested.